Nadir Barnwell | Syracusefan.com

Nadir Barnwell

DeepThrowIt

Walk On
Syracuse was at Piscataway High School in NJ today to check in on Barnwell. Piscataway is quite the feeder program.

I'd be willing to bet they are the only public high school in America to have three NFL first round draft picks in two years (Anthony Davis, Kyle Wilson, Malcolm Jenkins).

How's Poncho doing? Is he coming in Jan 2013 or Fall 2013? Thanks for the info Money.

I would not name my kid "Nadir."

Wow wo cares what his name is and what business is it of yours what people name their children? Why even say anything at all?

Not sure everyone got the point of this.
What? The fact that it is an Arabic name? I wonder whether he was just trying to be racist. What's wrong with Nadir? What was his smart a** point?

What? The fact that it is an Arabic name? I wonder whether he was just trying to be racist. What's wrong with Nadir? What was his smart a** point?
Really?

Frozen's actual name is Apex, so maybe you could understand where he's coming from.

1. My name is Zenith, not Apex.

2. People should look up "nadir" in a dictionary and then come back and apologize to me.

2. People should look up "nadir" in a dictionary and then come back and apologize to me.

Well I was gonna go with Zenith but it sounded either too God-like or like a beat up TV.

This is officially the strangest thread in the history of the board. Not the worst, just the strangest. And, for the record, I wouldn't hesitate to name my first-born Nadir. At least that way he wouldn't be burdened with unreasonable life-expectations.

I apologize - I'm still not sure who gives a though :D

Sorry I didn't know your name? That would probably be an important piece of information to know for that comment. I know that Nadir means Zenith as I know many Nadir's from my time in Iraq. Many Americans are extremely anti-Arab and that is something that I do not tolerate when I see it.

Sorry I didn't know your name? That would probably be an important piece of information to know for that comment. I know that Nadir means Zenith as I know many Nadir's from my time in Iraq. Many Americans are extremely anti-Arab and that is something that I do not tolerate when I see it.

What about when you don't see it?

and togas real name is aston kutcher and you have been punked

sooooo...what was it like living with demi

and togas real name is aston kutcher and you have been punked

sooooo...what was it like living with demi
Not gonna lie - she got old.

Um...nadir is the OPPOSITE of Zenith. The lowest point, in a job, in someone's life, etc... That's why Frozen said he wouldn't name his child that. And I'm pretty sure Frozen's name isn't Zenith. It's Panasonic.

All you'd have to do is a simple google search to know what Nadir means. You may want to take a step back and educate yourself first next time before jumping to conclusions and insinuating that a person's comments are racist.

I stand by the dictionary definition of "nadir." It means the lowest point.

Might be time to open a Theasaurus Forum. Maybe when Fine Mess closes down.