Class of 2014 - Nate Farrell | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Nate Farrell

He is not either of us... but he is a team mate of someone I know very well both on the high school team and the Orange Crush team in SYR.

He is not either of us... but he is a team mate of someone I know very well both on the high school team and the Orange Crush team in SYR.

I meant that one of you two guys sent the tweet. :)

Isnt this the kid we talked about a few months ago? I think Whitesboro or someone else was going to forward his film to the coaching staff. I said it then that he had a shot at getting look from SU based on our faceoff issues and his apparent skill level. Looks like things worked out for all.

One of these has to stick, right? (pardon the pun)

Our friend (Nate Farrell) has verballed to the Cuse!!!!

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. Let me start by saying that, after having my name in a thread title, I feel like I have truly "arrived" on this board lol

Regarding Farrell's commitment, I am EXTREMELY proud & excited to watch a fellow Warrior on the Hill. I said in a previous thread that, after watching/hearing about him, I thought he was a DIII caliber recruit & I was obviously dead wrong. I will have to see if Voss', Bennu, or maybe the Boulevard Diner serve fresh crow lol.

FWIW, & not to take anything away from this talented young man, but I have first-hand knowledge that his HC & family were all slightly/pleasantly surprised by the SU offer, as the HC had assumed that he was destined for one of the service academies.

Nate is in his Senior season at RIT. Not a bad school for a Computer Science major.

Nate Farrell - 2018

Junior year:

2017: Played in nine games … made two starts … won 59-of-105 (56.2 percent) face-offs … scooped up 31 ground balls … made RIT debut in a 12-11 win over No. 13 Ohio Wesleyan in the season opener … won 7-of-10 draws and had four ground balls in a 14-9 win over No. 15 Rensselaer in Liberty League opener at the Carrier Dome on the campus of Syracuse University … won a season-high 20-of-37 face-offs and had personal best 13 ground balls in a 28-12 win over No. 20 Middlebury at the Carrier Dome … won 17-of-20 face-offs and had 10 ground balls helping the Tigers to a 20-10 win over Clarkson in Liberty League Tournament Semifinal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom