NBA Draft Tonight | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Tonight

He did in a way. The guys that bought the team from Kohl can't move the team. Unfortunately, a part of the contract also stated that if the new owners can't get a new arena in time for the 2017 season (meaning they need to start construction in the next two or three months), they'll be forced to sell the team to the NBA for pennies on the dollar basically. And then the NBA team will likely sell to Las Vegas or Seattle.
Yeah, I just read the NBA has to buy the team back from the Bucks owners for a 25 million dollar profit from the price they paid.

I feel for the Bucks fans they are being extorted. Either pay for a new arena or we gone.

Golden State traded David Lee to Boston for Gerald Wallace. Both are expiring contracts and while Lee is the better player Wallace will lessen the Warriors tax bill.

Golden State traded David Lee to Boston for Gerald Wallace. Both are expiring contracts and while Lee is the better player Wallace will lessen the Warriors tax bill.

Good move for all parties. Boston needed a proven veteran to mentor some of those young guys.

Yeah, I just read the NBA has to buy the team back from the Bucks owners for a 25 million dollar profit from the price they paid.

I feel for the Bucks fans they are being extorted. Either pay for a new arena or we gone.
I feel a bit bad, but they did steal the Seattle Pilots (Brewers).

I feel a bit bad, but they did steal the Seattle Pilots (Brewers).

To be fair, weren't the Atlanta Braves originally in Milwaukee? My baseball history knowledge isn't quite as good as my basketball, but I thought that was the case.

To be fair, weren't the Atlanta Braves originally in Milwaukee? My baseball history knowledge isn't quite as good as my basketball, but I thought that was the case.
Yeah, baby, Hammerin' Hank, Eddie Matthews, Warren Spahn, Joe Adcock, Lew Burdette, Juan Pizzaro!

Actually originally in Boston, then Milwaukee in 1953 before moving to Atlanta in 1966

Yes, but Seattle didn't take the Braves from Milwaukee.

Hearing rumors (via the Deandre Jordan Emoji War) that the Clippers might actually be set to woo Jordan back away from the Mavs before he can sign on the dotted line.

Then again the Mavs are set to have their contingent meet with Jordan again. So who knows what Jordan's actually going to do.

As a Celts fan, totally agree. Rozier??? Why wait to get second round talent in the second round if you can get it in the first round. I would have loved Sam Dekker in the first round but Portis would have been solid too. I actually like Hunter. As far as the W & M player, I can't find anyone who says he should have been drafted. I really liked Ainge picking up Thomas in the trade, but he choked big time last night.

Going back to when the Celtics drafted Rozier - wow! I remembered not being excited about the pick but this was even a harsher take than I remembered having.

Going back to when the Celtics drafted Rozier - wow! I remembered not being excited about the pick but this was even a harsher take than I remembered having.

Well, I guess you are excited now.
Having followed him when he played at U of L and being a Celtics fan, I was glad they drafted Rozier back then and knew he had good potential, but I do admit, he has certainly improved and taken charge even more than I thought back then.

This thread has a lot magical H0T Takes.

Also if I am a prospect, I hope that Jay Bilas doesn't like me. He is the NBA's version of the Madden Curse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom