NBA Playoffs | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

If I were a State Farm agent, I'd be irate. I dropped my policy and switched to Geico because of those unwatchable, unlistenable ads (literary license..I switched from State Farm to Geico about 10 years ago...I saw the future and it wasn't pretty).

I cannot get to "mute" and turn my head away fast enough when those ads come on. Every time this one appears, I think of Elvis shooting his TV. I hate to see the ads that actually got rejected.

We have Elvis commercials for you too but none with him shooting his TV. The Hooper ads have gotten a ton of positive response, clearly not from you though haha.

Things are really breaking well for Cleveland. SAS will be taken to at least 6 games this round. Who knows when Curry returns. If the Warriors make it to the WCF and Curry plays that's going to be a war with San Antonio. Miami and Toronto both have injury concerns. Either one of them might win one game vs the Cavs. Assuming Lebron, Irving, and Love stay healthy, it's theirs to lose. If they don't get it done I'd love to hear what excuses the Lebronagists come up with, since it's all on him as star/coach/GM.

Things are really breaking well for Cleveland. SAS will be taken to at least 6 games this round. Who knows when Curry returns. If the Warriors make it to the WCF and Curry plays that's going to be a war with San Antonio. Miami and Toronto both have injury concerns. Either one of them might win one game vs the Cavs. Assuming Lebron, Irving, and Love stay healthy, it's theirs to lose. If they don't get it done I'd love to hear what excuses the Lebronagists come up with, since it's all on him as star/coach/GM.

Are we sure SAS is going to eliminate OKC?

Are we sure SAS is going to eliminate OKC?

I think they will, only because of home court.

But OKC could win. I just don't think Russ has enough discipline to stay in control on the road. Plus, there is no way the refs break hard towards OKC like they did in the fourth quarter again.

Either way, GSW playing SAS or OKC will really put them through the ringer.

Just glad the SAS/OKC series is a great one.

With 2 minutes left in OT, I don't know that ive ever seen someone play worse in a game than Demar Derozean tonight.

Let's keep talking about how Draymond Green and Klay Thompson are "Top 10" players in the NBA.

Dudes lost to Portland and then are about to get run out of the gym to even up the series causing Kerr to put in Steph with the team in full blown panic mode.

Let's keep talking about how Draymond Green and Klay Thompson are "Top 10" players in the NBA.

Dudes lost to Portland and then are about to get run out of the gym to even up the series causing Kerr to put in Steph with the team in full blown panic mode.
It's the 1st quarter.

It's the 1st quarter.
Portland is not a good team and they lost a game to them and went down 16-2 in Game 4. I'm sorry, the nut hugging for Green and Thompson by some here is out of control. I think Portland takes the series if Curry doesn't come back.

Portland is not a good team and they lost a game to them and went down 16-2 in Game 4. I'm sorry, the nut hugging for Green and Thompson by some here is out of control. I think Portland takes the series if Curry doesn't come back.

Wrong. Portland is good at home and they have a guy who can legit carry the team.

Officiating has also been comically horrible tonight, on a side note.

Wrong. Portland is good at home and they have a guy who can legit carry the team.

Officiating has also been comically horrible tonight, on a side note.
Golden State, who im told would still win like 60 games without Steph should not be losing to Portland.

Let's not act like they didn't almost lose Game 2 at Oracle either.

Kenny Smith just outlined 2 examples of what it's like to play with Steph and how you're going one on one every time with no help because everyone focused on Steph. He didn't even show the Green rim to rim fast break dunk where the entire Blazer team followed Steph to the 3 point line.

I'm being a little over dramatic but I will never think Klay or Green are Top 10 players and this series vs Portland without Steph just made it clearer for me. Almost lost Game 2 at home. Lose Game 3 on the road. Start off Game 4 down 16 before Steph comes in. A team with 2-Top 10 guys shouldn't need Steph Curry to rush back from an injury because they are struggling with Portland.

Refs are awful both ways. Portlands crowd is straight up psychotic.

Also, how stupid was Livingston.. Way to think about your team man.

Golden State, who im told would still win like 60 games without Steph should not be losing to Portland.

Let's not act like they didn't almost lose Game 2 at Oracle either.

Kenny Smith just outlined 2 examples of what it's like to play with Steph and how you're going one on one every time with no help because everyone focused on Steph. He didn't even show the Green rim to rim fast break dunk where the entire Blazer team followed Steph to the 3 point line.

I'm being a little over dramatic but I will never think Klay or Green are Top 10 players and this series vs Portland without Steph just made it clearer for me. Almost lost Game 2 at home. Lose Game 3 on the road. Start off Game 4 down 16 before Steph comes in. A team with 2-Top 10 guys shouldn't need Steph Curry to rush back from an injury because they are struggling with Portland.

Refs are awful both ways. Portlands crowd is straight up psychotic.

Also, how stupid was Livingston.. Way to think about your team man.

OKC lost a game to dallas

Scott Foster needs to go on summer vacation after tonight. I haven't seen officiating this bad since Cuse played in Cameron in 2014.

So much for Steph's minute restriction. Livingston gets ejected in the first half and now OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom