NBA Playoffs | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Whatta show Kemba Walker is putting on. Sick. Too bad he has no help.

Or should I say, whatta show Kemba put on till Dwayne Wade went all-time great in the final minute. Wow. Great playoff hoops in Buzz City. Now back to Miami for game 7.

NBA, greatest show on earth.

Last edited:
D. Wade looks like D. Wade of old. He is killing it here at clutch time in the 4th quarter. Gotta a feeling this is going back to Miami.

BTW can tell L. Deng played at Dook with those two flooping calls he got away that resulted in offensive fouls on Charlotte. Both of those calls should have been blocks.

D. Wade looks like D. Wade of old. He is killing it here at clutch time in the 4th quarter. Gotta a feeling this is going back to Miami.

BTW can tell L. Deng played at Dook with those two flooping calls he got away that resulted in offensive fouls on Charlotte. Both of those calls should have been blocks.
Yeah, first thing I thought when Deng pulled those moves was where he went to school.

Wade, wow. Two game 7's in the East Sunday -- Indiana at Toronto, Charlotte at Miami.

Lotta ball to be played, but how much fun would a Cavs-Heat final be?

I feel bad for the clippers they lost their two best players, and left it all on the floor tonight.

Whatta great performance by Doc's team...and his son. I became a fan of Austin Rivers last night, he's not just the "coach's son" to me anymore.

No way he normally would've been back in the game after taking that elbow to the eye and getting 11 stitches. Played great (21 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds) for a guy with two eyes, let alone someone able to see out of only one eye. Kid's a baller, came close to helping lead that vastly undermanned Clippers team to a game 7 in LA tomorrow.

Usually the NBA refs aren't as stupid as the college refs with that call. But last night they were. The charge on Jefferson was ridiculously bad. Deng slid in and made hip to hip contact, and they called it a charge.

The Lin one, I didn't have a problem with. Lin should've passed the ball anyway instead of barreling to the hole...with his lack of lift he wouldn't have finished it anyway.

What OKC... Hopefully they get it together.

Westbrook and Durant chucking. No defense. Roberson needs to not play in this series with his zero scoring ability.

Whatta show Kemba Walker is putting on. Sick. Too bad he has no help.

Or should I say, whatta show Kemba put on till Dwayne Wade went all-time great in the final minute. Wow. Great playoff hoops in Buzz City. Now back to Miami for game 7.

NBA, greatest show on earth.

amusing series but in the end the east is all canon fodder for Cleveland

Cannot wait for the west to rock cleveland.
Im hoping now that the 6 (been listening to the new Drake album too much) takes them out. Now that they've gotten that monkey off their back they might (Lowry, looking at you) start playing like they're capable of.

Lebron is an unreal talent but he truly is such a drama queen. I finally see it. Been a big defender over the years because to say "he sucks" just makes no sense.

Dude got hit in head and laid there until atlanta got the first board.

Lebron is an unreal talent but he truly is such a drama queen. I finally see it. Been a big defender over the years because to say "he sucks" just makes no sense.

Dude got hit in head and laid there until atlanta got the first board.
Then got praised by the announcers for contesting Shroeders shot...30 seconds later lol.

I think the current recipe with Lamarcus posting and playing 1 on 1 isn't going to work long term for the Spurs. Sure, he's efficient and playing great, but everyone else is standing around and isn't getting into the flow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom