NBA Season Starts Tonight (In case ya'll wanna talk actual Basketball) | Syracusefan.com

NBA Season Starts Tonight (In case ya'll wanna talk actual Basketball)

CuseHulk

Starter
TNT Double header

Spurs vs Mavericks
Lakers vs Rockets

and Syracuse Orange Basketball open up exhibition play vs Carlton this weekend (Because there is gonna be a season regardless, of how/and when this situation plays out)

Basketball is back !!!!

I like the revamped Mavs but not long term.

This game is meaningless for the Spurs.

Not watching Lakers rockets.

Spurs will win

Thx Hulk. Lol I keep skipping a day this week. Only Tuesday night. Gid Bess alcohol . . . . . And lemon 714's because they were great.

It's good to see some people still consider NBA actual basketball ;) just kidding, of course. I do miss Marv Albert saying, "Starks for 3...yes!!!!! and it counts", though.

Spurs beat Dallas by 1, excellent start to season. Duncan, Ginobli, they're super-freaks! Looking forward to Knicks-Bulls tomorrow; really looking forward to Cavs-Knicks Thursday. LeBron's first game back home, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving, and one of my favorite 'Cuse players of recent years, Dion, Billy Fuccillo says it's gonna be huge!

Like what I'm hearing/reading about Dion, seems to be saying all the right things. http://www.news-herald.com/sports/2...on-waiters-learning-more-on-and-off-the-court

And the new rising star on the block, Anthony Davis, with a nice opening-night line: 26 points, 17 rebounds, 9 freakin' blocks, and 2 steals. He's a monster, only gonna get better.

And the new rising star on the block, Anthony Davis, with a nice opening-night line: 26 points, 17 rebounds, 9 freakin' blocks, and 2 steals. He's a monster, only gonna get better.

Yup. Top 3-5 player in the league soon if not there already.

I haven't been this excited for what a player was about to become since early Durant.

Like Durant, Davis is a unique talent beyond any comparisons to anyone else.

And with Asik there as his bodyguard, it will only make him better.

I haven't been this excited for what a player was about to become since early Durant.

Well said.

Anthony Davis might singlehandedly make me buy league pass this year.

I got the 5 team thing this year:

Pelicans (Obviously for Davis)
76ers (MCW)
Bucks (My favorite team/Greek Freek, Larry, and Jabari?!)
T'Wolves (I love Rubio and I'm curious to see Wiggins)
Hornets (The Hornets are back, and Kemba/Stephenson should be entertaining as hell to watch)

The only issue is that League Pass isn't working on my PS4 at the moment, so I'm stuck watching on my laptop, which is fine, but I'd much prefer to use the PS4.

I got the 5 team thing this year:

Pelicans (Obviously for Davis)
76ers (MCW)
Bucks (My favorite team/Greek Freek, Larry, and Jabari?!)
T'Wolves (I love Rubio and I'm curious to see Wiggins)
Hornets (The Hornets are back, and Kemba/Stephenson should be entertaining as hell to watch)

The only issue is that League Pass isn't working on my PS4 at the moment, so I'm stuck watching on my laptop, which is fine, but I'd much prefer to use the PS4.

As much as I like MCW, the Sixers have like 2-3 active players that anyone would want. They're like the Indians in Major League. Next year, I'll go for them as I assume they'll be trying to win at that point. The Bucks and TWolves will likely struggle, but I agree that both could be fun to watch.

If I get it I'm probably going:

Pelicans - Davis

Hornets - agree, they'll be fun. I love watching Al Jefferson's back to the basket game too.

Warriors - nothing like a backcourt that can shoot the lights out

Blazers - good playoff team that's fun to watch and otherwise isn't on TV much

Lakers - my team

Wow, did you guys see Julius Randle's injury? He basically kicked his foot with his other foot and it just shattered his leg. Not a good sign at all. Definitely looks like he's at least done for the year.

As much as I like MCW, the Sixers have like 2-3 active players that anyone would want. They're like the Indians in Major League. Next year, I'll go for them as I assume they'll be trying to win at that point. The Bucks and TWolves will likely struggle, but I agree that both could be fun to watch.

If I get it I'm probably going:

Pelicans - Davis

Hornets - agree, they'll be fun. I love watching Al Jefferson's back to the basket game too.

Warriors - nothing like a backcourt that can shoot the lights out

Blazers - good playoff team that's fun to watch and otherwise isn't on TV much

Lakers - my team

Yeah, the 76ers will be rough, but it also could be like unintentional comedy lol. I watched pretty much every one of their games last year when MCW was healthy. I'd do the Clippers or something instead of one of the other teams, but I'm staying away from teams that are on TV more than 20 times this year, so that crosses off pretty much every Western Conference team besides the Kings, Wolves, Pelicans, and Jazz lol.

Davis is just going to be incredible. I remember he was getting some Camby comps at draft time. I went with KG, which even I thought at the time was aggressive, but my God. Zach Lowe had it right when he referred to him simply as "a destroyer of worlds". And he's still just 21. The guy is just going to be an all time player.

Going to the Knicks game tonight, don't have high hopes, but you never know.

I couldn't possibly fathom spending the money to watch Philly on league pass.

Davis is just going to be incredible. I remember he was getting some Camby comps at draft time. I went with KG, which even I thought at the time was aggressive, but my God. Zach Lowe had it right when he referred to him simply as "a destroyer of worlds". And he's still just 21. The guy is just going to be an all time player.

Going to the Knicks game tonight, don't have high hopes, but you never know.

Opening night in the Garden, very cool, enjoy! Hope Carmelo and the Knicks beat up on the Bulls, but expend so much energy and emotion doing so that they'll head into Cleveland tomorrow night spent and softened up for the debut of the new, improved Cavs, although I'm sure Carmelo will be amped for that really big shoe regardless of what happens tonight. Dion, too. Me, as well. Giddy-up!

Davis is a freak, a super freak of Rick James proportions.

I don't think I'd take the Knicks and any number of points lower than like 15 tomorrow night in Cle.