NBA trivia question | Syracusefan.com

NBA trivia question

Eric15

Living Legend
What three players in NBA history have been an All-Star at least seven times, but have never been on a team that made the conference finals? (All three guys are very well-known names from recent years - there are no obscure answers from like the 1950s or anything).

I was going to say Carmelo, but I think he took the Nuggets to the conference finals once, so I have no idea, not really following the NBA.

Michael Redd? Yao? Barkley? Deron Williams? No idea I don't watch the NBA enough. Gonna try to get into it this year.

Michael Redd? Yao? Barkley? Deron Williams? No idea I don't watch the NBA enough. Gonna try to get into it this year.

Yao is one of them.

[NB: have not looked at the responses above me - trying to stay honest.]

Hmm... the 7 time all star qualifier makes this much easier. I'll guess:

McGrady
D. Wilkins

Sheesh... I dunno.

Gervin?

Wilkins had to deal with BOS and DET, Gervin LAL and POR. TMAC... not sure. Can't recall he had stellar teammates, and I suspect he had a dispassionate approach.

Can't be Barkley. Didn't he play MJ in the Finals when he was with PHX? I'm with MCC. Wilkins, TMac, and maybe Gervin?

What three players in NBA history have been an All-Star at least seven times, but have never been on a team that made the conference finals? (All three guys are very well-known names from recent years - there are no obscure answers from like the 1950s or anything).
Tracy McGrady was on the 2012 Spurs as a bench warmer his cousin
Vince Carter was on the 2010 Magic.

My guesses Yao Ming, Grant Hill, Chris Paul(not sure on him because I don't know if he has 7 ASG)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom