NC State at SU, 3pm RSN | Syracusefan.com

NC State at SU, 3pm RSN

Or msg depending who gets it that week

I have not seen MSG's schedule, but YES does list an ACC game at 3pm on 11/1. The ACC only has one 3pm game that day, so it looks like YES is the channel.

That's a relief. After trick or treating with the kids in Central Jersey, it won't be as bad (re: early) a drive as a nooner would be. Thank Eebowai!

This is good. After beating Clemson, the last thing we will want is a letdown against NC State. I think if it were a nooner, that was a possibility. 3 pm gives everyone more time to get amped up.

8-4.

This is good. After beating Clemson, the last thing we will want is a letdown against NC State. I think if it were a nooner, that was a possibility. 3 pm gives everyone more time to get amped up.

8-4.
you see kids, this is what happens when the bills win in the last seconds.

the natural high, the sports driven, non-synthetic high.

a little delusional, but not crazy...and he could pass a drug test right now.

this is legal...

you see kids, this is what happens when the bills win in the last seconds.

the natural high, the sports driven, non-synthetic high.

a little delusional, but not crazy...and he could pass a drug test right now.

this is legal...
Actually beating this Clemson team without their best QB is not so far fetched.

Thank you Jesus! I have to work that morning and a Nooner would've had me hauling @$$ down there.

I was hoping for 1 of the last 2 to not be in noon window

We're looking like the 3rd most attractive game that day. My kingdom for that 3:30 ESPNU slot. Just no nooner please.
2nd or 3rd best.fsu/virginia will be at least 330 on abc or at night pending big 12 games and windows availabke

Chris02M said:
ohio state@ Michigan state will be the abc prime time game that week

Yeah that's full on national, playoff implications.

I think you can safely put FSU @ UVA in the 3:30 ABC slot.

Yeah that's full on national, playoff implications.

I think you can safely put FSU @ UVA in the 3:30 ABC slot.

I wouldn't do that just yet that week is no sec primetime on espn family with Alabama-lsu on cbs at 8 so acc or big 12 and pac 12 will have to fill 3 primetime slots( 2 go to pac 12 most likely(asu-nd is likely 1),1 to either big 12 or acc with conference not getting primetime slot getting 330 abc slot). either 12,1230 or 330 will be the duke time .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom