NC State | Syracusefan.com

NC State

raf4488

Starter
These guys should be a lot better than they actually are. We'd have like 4-5 less losses with a guy like Dennis Smith running the point

These guys should be a lot better than they actually are. We'd have like 4-5 less losses with a guy like Dennis Smith running the point
NC State is frustrating to watch but they are playing well down the stretch.

I know Coach K isn't there, but if this is the way Duke is going to play defense, I wouldn't pick them for the Final Four this year. No communication the last five minutes at all on screens.

Great run down the stretch. Smith Jr. is fantastic and Malik Abu is playing like a beast.

NCState just punched their ticket. One less spot available for the dance.

The upside is it gives us one more opportunity for a big road win next week.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic.

What tonight shows is that a win @NCState will be good for our RPI. And that beating Duke isn't as important as beating Louisville or FSU.

Am I watching on delay? 2 point game

I know Coach K isn't there, but if this is the way Duke is going to play defense, I wouldn't pick them for the Final Four this year. No communication the last five minutes at all on screens.

They ran the same play on Duke a few times there. They have talent but this doesn't feel like a Duke team that will make a F4 run, imo.

Duke has a lot of long athletes they should be playing our zone.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic.

What tonight shows is that a win @NCState will be good for our RPI. And that beating Duke isn't as important as beating Louisville or FSU.
Beating Duke at Cameron is an automatic bid, right? That's how Syracuse got in a year ago.

Anyone counting NCS as a win, can forget about it. They will crush us. Their bigs will destroy us and Smith is unguardable. Our only hope is that they are horribly coached. They are practically giving this game away.

Big win by NC St., but that was sloppy down the stretch. Worse thing they could do was foul on the second-to-last possession.

Dang. Great finish by the Pack.

Anyone counting NCS as a win, can forget about it. They will crush us. Their bigs will destroy us and Smith is unguardable. Our only hope is that they are horribly coached. They are practically giving this game away.

They have better talent and have our number anyways as of late. Good team yet raw. Could see them winning a few games in March if they get there.

Hopefully the youth of their guards will hurt them against the zone. But DSJ won't have any problem penetrating it unfortunately

NC State just lost at home to Wake, a team that hasn't had an ACC road win since 2014. They couldn't buy a stop. Wake isn't bad but let's not pretend NC State is some formidable opponent now. This game says a lot about Duke too

raining_david_tennant.gif

NC State just lost at home to Wake, a team that hasn't had an ACC road win since 2014. They couldn't buy a stop. Wake isn't bad but let's not pretend NC State is some formidable opponent now. This game says a lot about Duke too
Anyone who loses a game by more than 50 pts should be automatically disqualified from March Madness...imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom