NC vs Lville | Syracusefan.com

NC vs Lville

20Plus

What dovwe think. Who has the upper hand both played Saturday.
To me Louisville has the big for this matchup to compete but what advantages does Carolina have

Last edited by a moderator:
L'Ville is already in foul trouble. Several players w 2 w 7 min left in first half.

What dovwe think. Who has the upper hand both played Saturday.
To me Louisville has the big for this matchup to compete but what advantages does Carolina have

Either way Pitino is still a dooche and is going to go down for under aged prostitution as a recruiting tool. And UNC will never face any sanctions until after Roy Williams retires. The only value either school has in my opinion is when they beat Duke in Cameron.

onuaku shooting fouls shots underhanded & making them makes me wish Arinze had done that!!

How is this the same team that got crushed by UVA Saturday ???

Was entertaining to watch, that's for sure.

Either way Pitino is still a dooche and is going to go down for under aged prostitution as a recruiting tool. And UNC will never face any sanctions until after Roy Williams retires. The only value either school has in my opinion is when they beat Duke in Cameron.
This had its own thread a while back, but I have difficulty taking it seriously. I must confess I haven't read much about it. It just seems so completely far fetched. He has an affair? Okay, I believe that. He procures prostitutes for visiting players? I have great difficulty believing that one. Dave, you are convinced it's true?

Either way Pitino is still a dooche and is going to go down for under aged prostitution as a recruiting tool.
That's tough talk there. You have no idea about this. Give it a rest.

This had its own thread a while back, but I have difficulty taking it seriously. I must confess I haven't read much about it. It just seems so completely far fetched. He has an affair? Okay, I believe that. He procures prostitutes for visiting players? I have great difficulty believing that one. Dave, you are convinced it's true?

My problem is if this happened to us it would be another 10 year investigation. I'm must sick of NCAA politics, special treatments, and vindictive punishments that do not match the crime for whatever reason. I thought the penalties we received were extremely excessive. While these other schools, as of yet, nothing. I'm just frustrated by the NCAA.

My problem is if this happened to us it would be another 10 year investigation. I'm must sick of NCAA politics, special treatments, and vindictive punishments that do not match the crime for whatever reason. I thought the penalties we received were extremely excessive. While these other schools, as of yet, nothing. I'm just frustrated by the NCAA.

I agree but by the same token, it will be several years before penalties for these things at UNC or UL have brewing. You said so yourself here.

I agree but by the same token, it will be several years before penalties for these things at UNC or UL have brewing. You said so yourself here.

UNC has been being investigated for over 10 years now. I bet you they do nothing until Roy Williams retires.

"Labeling North Carolina's era-spanning academic impropriety as a Level I "Severe Breach of Conduct," the NCAA's report references 18 years of "unchecked" coursework in the African and Afro-American (AFAM) Studies department at the crux of its investigation.

Officially, though, the NCAA's allegations date back to 2002 and go through 2011. That 18-year mark is a reference to the groundbreaking Wainstrein Report, which was released in 2014 and somewhat in coordination with the NCAA's decision to re-open its case against UNC last June."

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...ons-responses-and-a-timeline-on-whats-to-come

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom