NCAA doing something new with the court designs | Syracusefan.com

NCAA doing something new with the court designs

adk(roc)CUSE said:
Still wish they'd go back to the host school designs but this is better than the blah courts they have had. Some differentiation at least. I know those bland courts annoyed a lot of us: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...y-new-colors-on-courts-for-2016-march-madness

I'm still convinced we lost to Butler in 2010 because of that stupid court. Everyone talks about the banked three and the suplex no call, but this was just as damaging. Butler wore all black shoes and there was a play late (maybe just after the under 4 TO) where the ball was going out of bounds and the Butker kid grabbed the ball and landed out and then passed it back in. The officials couldn't tell because his shoes perfectly matched the paint out of bounds.

How does one become a court assembler? Seems like a cool job. Wonder how much it pays.

Are the center court logos painted on or the decal things that players always slip on?

Are the center court logos painted on or the decal things that players always slip on?
I was going to google the answer for you, but became overwhelmed by how to phrase it. I am pretty certain they are decals.

Still wish they'd go back to the host school designs but this is better than the blah courts they have had. Some differentiation at least. I know those bland courts annoyed a lot of us:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...y-new-colors-on-courts-for-2016-march-madness

How do you know the NCAA has too much money. When they refuse to use the perfectly good courts that come with the arenas they are using and instead insist on creating and installing a court that will be used for a maximum of 6 games in the first two rounds and 3 games in the regional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom