NCAA: Let Student Athletes Eat Unlimited Snacks | Syracusefan.com

NCAA: Let Student Athletes Eat Unlimited Snacks

temery said:
How long before the first scandal? Athletes selling their unlimited meals and snacks to friends for a little pocket change.
first thing that crossed my mind as well.

This isn't going on their meal cards- it means the schools can provide these items within their facility. I mean right now most athletes have access to protein drinks/bars, so I'm sure someone has already been selling those items for some spending cash.

I am still confused on how it was possible that Napier could ever go to bed hungry? we had access to way less food in college and there were not many nights i sat around worried about being hungry.. what is he doing with the unlimited buffets he is eating at?

I am still confused on how it was possible that Napier could ever go to bed hungry? we had access to way less food in college and there were not many nights i sat around worried about being hungry.. what is he doing with the unlimited buffets he is eating at?
I still have yet to see any follow up on what he meant or if there was any truth to it.

Thank the lord for Saint Shabbazz leading us to the light

I remember my freshman year I had so much money left on my meal card I was buying friends meals left and right trying to use it all. There is no way napier could not have enough to eat.

I still have yet to see any follow up on what he meant or if there was any truth to it.

Had to laugh when I read the article about not eating. If you can afford to get yourself all tatted up, you can afford to eat. No sympathy from me to any athlete who can afford cars, tats and other stuff.