Cross Country - NCAA Nationals 11/21 Men #1, Women #12 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cross Country NCAA Nationals 11/21 Men #1, Women #12

Without Herir, will be interesting how well they do this coming season. I know Knight is still around, but he's going to need help.

Without Herir, will be interesting how well they do this coming season. I know Knight is still around, but he's going to need help.

Knight, Bennie, Germano, and Hubbard are back from the title team (not sure about Lennon). Palamar will run XC next fall. Need some of the young guys (Burke, James, Wilson) to take the next step. Stanford will probably be the pre-season favorite, but Cuse has a shot to defend.

Knight, Bennie, Germano, and Hubbard are back from the title team (not sure about Lennon). Palamar will run XC next fall. Need some of the young guys (Burke, James, Wilson) to take the next step. Stanford will probably be the pre-season favorite, but Cuse has a shot to defend.

What about Oregon and Colorado?

What about Oregon and Colorado?

Oregon depends on Cheserek. Without him, I don't think they are deep enough. Colorado is right there, but I think on paper Stanford has the most talent. I'm sure there are others (Ok St, Iona, Wisconsin) that will be good-just haven't looked that closely at it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom