NCAA Selection Show 9 PM ESPNU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Show 9 PM ESPNU

I don't see how the ACC doesn't go 4-0 in the first round. Wearing my Orange glasses but still. The conference is getting no respect from the Committee.

Scott Mar at Albany must be slamming his head against a wall to tonight, SU and Maryland, terrible draw for them.

I know we're in Providence, but the ESPNU folks have made no reference to Providence and Columbus yet.

Have they?

I know we're in Providence, but the ESPNU folks have made no reference to Providence and Columbus yet.

Have they?

They talked about Brown playing at home.

Have they?
Correct. Horrible presentation. They do a better job of that on the hoops selection show.

I know we're in Providence, but the ESPNU folks have made no reference to Providence and Colu
Have they?

No they should be though and breaking down the bracket versus these stupid player breakdowns. We all know who Myles Jones is let's talk matchups.

Moontan said:
Correct. Horrible presentation. They do a better job of that on the hoops selection show.

They could have solved that with a simple "Providence bracket" and "Columbus bracket" above the respective pairings.

Sigh.

CuseIsInTheHouse said:
Officially Providence 729489373121658882

ESPNU never mentioned it.

Awful.

If we were the sixth seed -- as many expected -- we would have been shipped to Columbus to face ND in the quarters.

No easy chore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom