NCAA = TMZ | Syracusefan.com

NCAA = TMZ

LAOrange

Starter
"One good shot, that's all I ask." Thought the paparazzo as he crouched low behind the car across from the main entrance. He saw Brad Pitt exit the Melo center surrounded by a large entourage. He popped the lens cover in anticipation of the one moment when he could prove what Harvey Levin claimed was the smoking gun. He thought, "This could be bigger than the elusive invite to Bruce Pearl's Tennessee house party or even Larry Eustachy's DareDorm video."
After all, this was Brad Pitt. Only superseded by Clooney himself. Levin knew they couldn't get Coach C, he was faultless, so Pitt would have to do. It wasn't as if Pitt hadn't given up Galella gold in the past: plaid pants, lots of whiney faces, the classic orange pimp hat, digits buried to the first knuckle... even the ultimate meme: a lurching celebrity tearing off his jacket to cement certain loss--but, those were all public shots--TMZ would only pay big bucks for the ultimate reveal. The one that shows what happens behind the scenes. The paparazzo knew that TMZ had been sending lens jockeys for close to ten long years; and still they had nothing more personal than a very pretty and philanthropic wife. Even after they'd set Pitt up with a brilliant ESPN-fueled saga of lost boys and 70's style Pron moms, the celebrity escaped with barely a scratch.
As Pitt passed, the paparazzo's shill, a small child--a local tutor, stopped the star to ask him for an autograph. Obviously upset by his entourage's inability to keep fans away, Pitt gave a pained sideways smile to the girl and bent down. The camera zoomed in on his lower back. Pitt's orange, white and, strangely silver, polo shirt slid up. The paparazzo adjusted for a clearer shot and...boom goes the dynamite!... there it was... the fabled FabMelo tramp stamp in all its Brazilian glory.
He was rich.

Tyler Ennis PhD killed Pitt

2.gif

I take this as a good sign Mark Emmert had no comment at the conclusion of Syracuse investigation. But had this to say about the UNC findings "troubling, disturbing, and shocking " http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...esident-calls-north-carolina-report-troubling
If there was any big finding about Syracuse considering it was a 2 year investigation, he would have hinted at something. That's just me being optimistic I guess.

I take this as a good sign Mark Emmert had no comment at the conclusion of Syracuse investigation. But had this to say about the UNC findings "troubling, disturbing, and shocking " http://espn.go.com/college-sports/s...esident-calls-north-carolina-report-troubling
If there was any big finding about Syracuse considering it was a 2 year investigation, he would have hinted at something. That's just me being optimistic I guess.

When asked about the findings of the Syracuse investigation he said "Oh yah that's where 6 of my people have been hiding out playing candy crush and surfing the internet for two years."

When asked about the findings of the Syracuse investigation he said "Oh yah that's where 6 of my people have been hiding out playing candy crush and surfing the internet for two years."
Can't forget about throwing darts at the NCAA manual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom