ND -12.5 | Syracusefan.com

ND -12.5

Eric15

Living Legend
Seems like a fair line to me. In theory, we should be able to score some points on this defense. Kizer going over the top of our secondary makes me nervous. I think we will have to score at least 35 points to have a chance of winning.

Syracuse has shown it can't keep up with the big boys so far. If ND hadn't choked this weekend i would have assumed this spread would be 15-18 pts variety.

I think we can beat ND personally. This is a team that can be had now that their season is effectively over, BCS playoffs wise. Let's put the nail in the coffin of the Brian Kelly era like we did with Charlie Weiss

Last edited:
We have to convert yards into points. It doesn't matter if we put up some gaudy total offense number if we only score 20 points. And we absolutely can't have any of these miserable scoring droughts like we have seen over the past couple weeks.

ND's defensive line has not recorded a single sack all season. So Dungey should either have time to throw, or have single coverage.

Syracuse has shown it can't keep up with the big boys so far. If ND hadn't choked this weekend i would have assumed this spread would be 15-18 pts variety.

I think we can beat ND personally. This is a team that can be had now that their season is effectively over, BCS playoffs wise. Let's put the nail in the coffin of the Brian Kelly era like we did with Charlie Weiss

It was over when they lost 1. But they can still win their league ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom