Need 1 for Rhodie | Syracusefan.com

Need 1 for Rhodie

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Sorry for the short notice but to my dismay my cuse account doesn't list option to purchase single game home tickets. Seasons, yes. 3 game pack, yes. Away game singles, yes. Home singles... bizarre enough no.

That said will anyone be hanging around skytop friday with an extra? Don't much care where and would rather not spend a ton, just want in the door if someone's got an extra they're looking to offload. Willing to meet at skytop or on the quad with cash in hand. Otherwise will just scalp one but would rather get it from someone here.

Please PM me if you've got one.

Sorry for the short notice but to my dismay my cuse account doesn't list option to purchase single game home tickets. Seasons, yes. 3 game pack, yes. Away game singles, yes. Home singles... bizarre enough no.

That said will anyone be hanging around skytop friday with an extra? Don't much care where and would rather not spend a ton, just want in the door if someone's got an extra they're looking to offload. Willing to meet at skytop or on the quad with cash in hand. Otherwise will just scalp one but would rather get it from someone here.

Please PM me if you've got one.
scalpers > school

lets make sure the scalpers can eat and take $$ out of the schools coffers for coaching salaries etc.

got it.

i try drbartlett, but nobody likes you or the Dome...

scalpers > school

lets make sure the scalpers can eat and take $$ out of the schools coffers for coaching salaries etc.

got it.

Miss the part about me logging into mycuseaccount and not being able to purchase said ticket? Figure someone on the board might want to unload an extra since there was a thread dedicated to not being able unload tickets for free someone might want some money for one if they have it.

scalpers > school

got it.

you never did read my post about all the other money generated by people present at games whether they got tickets at the BO or not. Here's another thing to remember. That scalper ticket was already purchased from the BO at some point and so they did get their money on the ticket. This isn't ND or Bama. People don't want to pay $30 to watch us play RI. But they will pay $10 for a ticket which already earned the BO face value, in turn they spend money on parking, concessions, merchandise, etc. Better to have 1 in the seats than 2 raking leaves.

Miss the part about me logging into mycuseaccount and not being able to purchase said ticket? Figure someone on the board might want to unload an extra since there was a thread dedicated to not being able unload tickets for free someone might want some money for one if they have it.
you dont have a phone??

1-800-DOMETIX

you never did read my post about all the other money generated by people present at games whether they got tickets at the BO or not. Here's another thing to remember. That scalper ticket was already purchased from the BO at some point and so they did get their money on the ticket. This isn't ND or Bama. People don't want to pay $30 to watch us play RI. But they will pay $10 for a ticket which already earned the BO face value, in turn they spend money on parking, concessions, merchandise, etc. Better to have 1 in the seats than 2 raking leaves.
i didnt read this either.

Too bad, you might learn something about incoming revenue streams.
im guessing you probably wrote something about all the beer and hotdogs he will buy, while ignoring the fact that its entirely possible to get a full belly and a nice drink on out in the parking lot and only use the Dome as a bathroom and great seat to watch it.

im guessing you probably wrote something about all the beer and hotdogs he will buy, while ignoring the fact that its entirely possible to get a full belly and a nice drink on out in the parking lot and only use the Dome as a bathroom and great seat to watch it.
You're not illiterate and know how to use a computer. I don't need to Cliff note it for you.

You're not illiterate and know how to use a computer. I don't need to Cliff note it for you.
enjoy the game.

To me, a "roady" is the can of beer I take from the cooler to drink on my walk from the tailgate to the dome.

Clever play on words right? My aunt and uncle used to have a dog named Roadie for that very reason back when they lived in Cuse.

you dont have a phone??

1-800-DOMETIX

On It all day at work brother.

Sorry for whatever got you so agitated though, its got to be something more than this. Hope whatever is gets worked out for you though, I do sincerely mean that.

On It all day at work brother.

Sorry for whatever got you so agitated though, its got to be something more than this. Hope whatever is gets worked out for you though, I do sincerely mean that.
not agitated at all.

never been once on here ever.

just pointing out how everyone likes to shlit on the school for not paying for top coaches etc, while trying to skimp out on the very thing that would help put $$ in the register...

not agitated at all.

never been once on here ever.

just pointing out how everyone likes to shlit on the school for not paying for top coaches etc, while trying to skimp out on the very thing that would help put $$ in the register...
I think this helps, shouldn't be anymore excuses

"All 14 full members are set to receive an average of $20.8 million" - Thank you ACC