Need Advice on NCAA Regional Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Need Advice on NCAA Regional Tickets

Shenexon

All American
My brother and I would like to get tickets for the NCAA regional at the dome. Any thoughts as to how to get decent seats for something less than my firstborn? My brother tried to get them through ticketmaster and found the process unworkable. He lives in Portland, is an SU alum, and has tried to get them at both venues with the same result. Any advice from the wise?

My brother and I would like to get tickets for the NCAA regional at the dome. Any thoughts as to how to get decent seats for something less than my firstborn? My brother tried to get them through ticketmaster and found the process unworkable. He lives in Portland, is an SU alum, and has tried to get them at both venues with the same result. Any advice from the wise?

Once the teams are known there's a good chance one of the schools will be from some far off locale that won't sell all of their allotment. Get tickets from that school. Last time around U of Washington was that school. You can also get tickets if a high seed in the region gets upset the 1st weekend. Fans who already bought tickets will be looking to dump them.

just curious, but why would someone fly from Oregon to central NY to watch random teams play? they play NCAA games much closer every year, including the Rose Garden or whatever it's called now.

I just want to make sure the OP knows SU cant be in those games

just curious, but why would someone fly from Oregon to central NY to watch random teams play? they play NCAA games much closer every year, including the Rose Garden or whatever it's called now.
It's a little complicated. We want to go to some games together and love coming to Syracuse for events. He has a house in Binghamton where his wife lives. They see each other once a month or so and he travels east frequently. The dome would be festive and a chance to hang with other SU fans. He's likely to go to the games in Portland and the dome as well. It's just an opportunity for us to see each other and watch some basketball together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom