"Nerlens Noel is a very good passing big man" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

"Nerlens Noel is a very good passing big man"

Kentucky signee recruiting Noel & the Harrison twins at the all star game

Coleman had a team high 12 rebounds, 2 assists (one to Jerami Grant) 6 points on 3 for 3 shooting.

It was reported that DC had a dunk that made the rim go back and forth for 30 seconds.

He showed great conditioning running the floor very well (it was said he's on an SU conditioning program) and his full court passses have created a buzz.

Noel also had 2 steals to go along with his 6 points, 5 (6 reported in the Boston Globe) rebounds and numerous altered shots.

Jerami played off guard well, scoring 8 points, some on aggressive moves to the hoop resulting in two dunks. After a shaky start at the line he sunk his last three free throws. His ball handling and passing were solid and his basketball know how shined.

The trio played together the entire time that they were in the game.

Zag Blog sopke with Noel yesterday

Another video interview from yesterday

Here is Kentucky Sports Radio Blog

Hoya Talk

Just rewound my dvr and it's at a dead ball ate the 7 minute mark in the 4th lol. Tarzewski (sp?) missed a dunk and Grant looks like he said something to Coleman and Coleman throws a towel over his face and starts laughing and then camera zooms in on Noel and he's smiling more than I've ever seen him in the few games and interviews I've seen. And in terms of them sitting next to each other on the bench, basically every second they weren't in the game. Lol think they might have convinced Britt to decommit and start seeing Orange?

During one timeout I saw the three of them holding hands and they appeared to be singing "Down the Field." That has to be a good sign, doesn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom