Nevada trails by 14 with 64 seconds left ... and wins | Syracusefan.com

Nevada trails by 14 with 64 seconds left ... and wins

#1 on Nevada, I hate seeing that. That play where you kick your leg out on a jump shot to a 90 degree angle should be an offensive foul. I only saw contact once but he literally kicked the defender, clearly trying to draw BS contact. If kicking a leg up for a rebound like Draymond is a foul, then kicking a leg up for a jump shot should be a foul too.

I loved the two bank shot 3's at the end of regulation. That was ridiculous. Thanks for sharing.

Those shots were beyond ridiculous, especially the one that sent it to OT. That dude who was throwing them up had his legs flying all over the place. Probably trying to draw contact.

Those shots were beyond ridiculous, especially the one that sent it to OT. That dude who was throwing them up had his legs flying all over the place. Probably trying to draw contact.

I guess he should shoot that way all the time!?! --although I agree with the comment upstream that it should be called an offensive foul when contact is made.

This is why I don't like seeing 28 point leads become 11 point leads. You can wipe out an 11 point quickly if things go your way.
I don't think it became an 11 point game until Pitt hit a meaningless shot at the buzzer, so I was okay with it.

This is why I don't like seeing 28 point leads become 11 point leads. You can wipe out an 11 point quickly if things go your way.

Whenever I watch games with friends and we're up by 10+ late and am still freaking out, I almost always have to yell some form of "you don't understand!"

the final minute including 4/10 from the line vs 6/6 from 3 is mind numbing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom