New AD Candidate from a Source close to the situation... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New AD Candidate from a Source close to the situation...

Scott Schwedes was a high school All American lacrosse player, but Coach Mac wouldn't let him play lax at SU. Maybe he's free.

Scott Schwedes was a high school All American lacrosse player, but Coach Mac wouldn't let him play lax at SU. Maybe he's free.

Hell, let's throw Robert Drummond in the mix while we're at it.

Now popping up in twitter feeds everywhere:

"Sources close to the situation name Jeff Lowe, Charlie Lockwood, Melvin Tuten, Donovan McNabb, Scott Schwedes, and Rob Drummond as candidates for the Syracuse AD position."

Can't tell you who, but my source says Andrey Baskin is finally ready to come to SU and is a leading candidate to be the next AD. That same source says his pitch is to bring Jamere Knox as his associate AD. Keep it here :)

Donovan McNabb has stayed quiet since his football career has ended, wonder what he's up to...

Some baggage with him. Not sure we want people bringing up his DUI's. He's also made some boneheaded comments that would concern me.

Now popping up in twitter feeds everywhere:

"Sources close to the situation name Jeff Lowe, Charlie Lockwood, Melvin Tuten, Donovan McNabb, Scott Schwedes, and Rob Drummond as candidates for the Syracuse AD position."

Malik Campbell...get it done.

I want Danny White if we can get him. Current AD at UCF, former AD at UB. Guy made some good hires at UB, and just hired Scott Frost at UCF. Don't know if he would leave UCF so soon, or leave that weather for Cuse, but it would be a great hire. He's young, but he has been successful in his short career as an AD. His father is also the AD at Duke.

I want Danny White if we can get him. Current AD at UCF, former AD at UB. Guy made some good hires at UB, and just hired Scott Frost at UCF. Don't know if he would leave UCF so soon, or leave that weather for Cuse, but it would be a great hire. He's young, but he has been successful in his short career as an AD. His father is also the AD at Duke.

Isn't his dad around 65 years old? Always wondered if he was just going through apprenticeships awaiting his father's retirement from Duke.

Stop the nonsense.

They've told Michael Vick the job is his...and that they wouldn't interview any future candidates.

I thought I made it sarcastic enough with the "McNabb's stayed quiet" :p

Apparently not sarcastic/ obvious enough for this dolt.

:bat::oops:

Stop the nonsense.

They've told Michael Vick the job is his...and that they wouldn't interview any future candidates.

Yikes, hide all dogs in the greater Syracuse area. Maybe hide Otto too, just to be safe.

KaiserUEO said:
Stop the nonsense. They've told Michael Vick the job is his...and that they wouldn't interview any future candidates.

His mom, brother and HS coach have all been offered cabinet level positions.

If that doesn't close it this time...