New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise

Too bad we just replaced the turf. Could have been an all Orange field!!!

I am digging everything I have read on him. This on paper looks like a home run for Syracuse. Great hire.

Too bad we just put a green field down. We probably could have got him to sign off on a nice orange field.
th
oops. Beat me to it

We just finished installing the new green field. Pretty sure they don't have a return policy. :cool:
You're def right but he's going to have to do a major Dome Reno and this is a guy who 1st hand saw what a unique field can do for a program

Who knows maybe they can dye it orange

NICE! Big time sports background both football and basketball (at UK). Shows that Chancellor Syverud is invested in having a successful thriving athletics program.

But what about belt-tightening and Syverud doesn't care about athletics?

I thought syracuse was a tough sell?? Obviously that wasnt close to be being true. I guess they wernt after the guy from Bucknell either.

And they can keep all of the Orange and Blue clothes...a bonus!!

Unfortunately they will need a lot of grey. Of course, with an orange field, grey unis may make the most sense.

Cheers,
Neil

jekelish said:
Tyus Battle de-commits from Michigan and takes an official visit to SU, and is thought to be a probable commit this weekend. Mark Coyle is hired away from Boise State to be our new AD. Folks, this has been a very good Friday for Syracuse athletics.

AND, I was eating at Twin Trees when all this was breaking.

jekelish said:
You were at Twin Trees from the time Battle de-committed to the time Coyle was announced!? Holy crap, man, what did you order!?

Actually I didn't see the Battle news till a little bit before the AD news.

You were at Twin Trees from the time Battle de-committed to the time Coyle was announced!? Holy crap, man, what did you order!?
Three sheet pizzas, three dozen wings and a dozen pitchers of Blue just for him. Oh and a new AD and PG.

Excellent hire. An experienced guy.
I believe we were the only ones favoring experience over the latest hot shot. Great hire!

At least this guy's orange and blue Broncos luggage won't look too out of place on road trips.

Seriously, seems like a great hire. Very exciting. Way to go SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom