New AD | Syracusefan.com

New AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBU72

All Conference
I have not read anything about Mark Coyle other than a blurb on his introduction. He is coming from Boise St. Does that mean the search committee could not find a "taker" among one of the P5 schools? Did the sanctions scare some away? I read that Coyle is suppose to be good at fund raising, but in his short term at Boise did he have to hire a head football or basketball coach? Does anybody have any info on if the committee discussed Hopkins' situation with Coyle or any of the other candidates?

I have not read anything about Mark Coyle other than a blurb on his introduction. He is coming from Boise St. Does that mean the search committee could not find a "taker" among one of the P5 schools? Did the sanctions scare some away? I read that Coyle is suppose to be good at fund raising, but in his short term at Boise did he have to hire a head football or basketball coach? Does anybody have any info on if the committee discussed Hopkins' situation with Coyle or any of the other candidates?
You should probably read the long thread on Coyle. It literally goes through all of your points, and everything we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom