Scarlett Johansson vs Elisha Cuthbert

• Scarlett Johansson

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 26 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why I suggested a quarterly format:
1. Be fair to those who have put the work into this competition and not re-do it.
2. Be fair to those who missed the initial parts and joined later into. In the next one, rules will have been adjusted and people will have more advanced warning to participate.

I really don't want to redo this one and some, especially Jek, have put a lot of effort/work into this up to this point and to redo it because some people missed the first few parts would not be fair to those of us who have been involved from the start, especially Jek.

That would be fine, but the hottie needs to keep her crown until a good chunk of the football season, so she can serve as a good luck charm. That's a huge part of the honor.:)

That would be fine, but the hottie needs to keep her crown until a good chunk of the football season, so she can serve as a good luck charm. That's a huge part of the honor.:)

That would not really work as by the time football is over, basketball is happening, thus having to keep her until atfer that, and by then lacross, so will have to keep her until after that and by then it will have been a year, thus defeating the purpose of it occuring quarterly or more often than a year.

That would not really work as by the time football is over, basketball is happening, thus having to keep her until atfer that, and by then lacross, so will have to keep her until after that and by then it will have been a year, thus defeating the purpose of it occuring quarterly or more often than a year.

I hear ya...so you're suggesting she keeps the title until when: late September?

I hear ya...so you're suggesting she keeps the title until when: late September?
I say until first game of basketball season.
She deserves that much. She's wearing our colors!
cuse - Copy.jpg

Or it's just a yearly thing, which I like. Make people excited for this(no pun intended), I think June and July is great for this sense it's a down time, ad it won't interfere with anything else on board.

Keep Cuthbert. She won. Only thing that needs to be done is next yet this needs to be done solely on the board. At worst we get some posting their thoughts in it.

Be like the Iggys!!!

Whatever we decide, how do we feel about the winner defending her title? For instance, do we want Cuthbert to be entered back into the next tournament, or should the winner get a "one year respite" or whatever so that we don't have the same person year after year? Unless of course we win a championship, in which case obviously the board hottie will join the Syracusefan.com Mount Rushmore of Hotties and forever be an honorary board hottie.

Whatever we decide, how do we feel about the winner defending her title? For instance, do we want Cuthbert to be entered back into the next tournament, or should the winner get a "one year respite" or whatever so that we don't have the same person year after year? Unless of course we win a championship, in which case obviously the board hottie will join the Syracusefan.com Mount Rushmore of Hotties and forever be an honorary board hottie.

One year off. And keep track of winner year after year after year. Like this year
2013 - Board Hottie - Elisha Cuthbert
2014 - Board Hottie - ????????

Likewise, I voted for her and was disappointed she didn't move on. Match ups were very tough for some of the girls IMO and very easy for others. I honestly don't think Scarlet would have made it nearly as far had she matched differently, just look how crushed she got in the finals.
Elisha crushed everyone she faced. Scarlett won the toughest region and she won it handily. I think she would have made the Final Four no matter where we put her.

One year off. And keep track of winner year after year after year. Like this year
2013 - Board Hottie - Elisha Cuthbert
2014 - Board Hottie - ????????

Can still have this and do Quarterly Hottie Competitions...

This should be Tee # 2K...BOOM...BOOOYAHHH!!!

jekelish, just tried to retro-tee your posts...I found maybe 1 out of 20 that I hadn't teed up!
Slacking a bit. ;)