New Board Hottie Second Round Voting | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Board Hottie Second Round Voting

HEARTBREAKERS REGION

1 Lucy Pinder vs 4 Emma Stone

Winner, by a score of 35-24: LUCY PINDER

lucy-pinder-5848.jpg

Wait a minute. This was a 20+ vote difference an hour ago and it wound up finishing at 11? I smell shenanigans.

This was my round two analysis. Did much better this round, with the exception of Lawrence vs. Beckinsale.

CLIENT LIST REGION SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS:

1 Jennifer Lawrence vs 4 Kate Beckinsale
This has all the makings of an upset. Beckinsale had little difficulty disposing of Kate Upton (worthy of a #1 seed herself) and Lawrence's quirky personality can only take her so far. (Don't get me wrong, Lawrence is still pretty hot, just not at Beckinsale's level.)

2 Scarlett Johansson vs 6 Carla Gugino
Gugino's Cinderella run ends here. No one was more dominant in the first round than Johansson.

HEARTBREAKERS REGION SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS:

Pinder should have little difficulty dispatching of Stone, who doesn't have the assets to compete here.

2 Elisha Cuthbert vs 3 Alice Eve
Elisha Cuthbert is “The Girl Next Door” and Alice Eve...well, “She's Out of My League.” Most guys will go with the former every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT REGION SECOND ROUND:

1 Allie Laforce vs 5 Blake Lively
They look a lot alike, which should keep this race close. Ultimately, I think more voters will pick the cuter and more wholesome LaForce.

2 Sara Jean Underwood vs 3 Minka Kelly
Don't ask me why, but I thinka Minka runs away with this one. (And don't blame me if you didn't like the word play, blame Matthew Berry.)

IKWYDLS REGION SECOND ROUND:

1 Lacey Chabert vs 4 Alison Brie
Lacey Chabert coasts into the regional final.

2 Mila Kunis vs 3 Anna Kendrick
I was down on Kendrick in round one and even though I could not have been more wrong, I'm sticking to my guns. I will lose all faith in humanity – or at the very least this board – if Kunis doesn't win in a rout.

This was my round two analysis. Did much better this round, with the exception of Lawrence vs. Beckinsale.

CLIENT LIST REGION SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS:

1 Jennifer Lawrence vs 4 Kate Beckinsale
This has all the makings of an upset. Beckinsale had little difficulty disposing of Kate Upton (worthy of a #1 seed herself) and Lawrence's quirky personality can only take her so far. (Don't get me wrong, Lawrence is still pretty hot, just not at Beckinsale's level.)

2 Scarlett Johansson vs 6 Carla Gugino
Gugino's Cinderella run ends here. No one was more dominant in the first round than Johansson.

HEARTBREAKERS REGION SECOND ROUND MATCHUPS:

Pinder should have little difficulty dispatching of Stone, who doesn't have the assets to compete here.

2 Elisha Cuthbert vs 3 Alice Eve
Elisha Cuthbert is “The Girl Next Door” and Alice Eve...well, “She's Out of My League.” Most guys will go with the former every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT REGION SECOND ROUND:

1 Allie Laforce vs 5 Blake Lively
They look a lot alike, which should keep this race close. Ultimately, I think more voters will pick the cuter and more wholesome LaForce.

2 Sara Jean Underwood vs 3 Minka Kelly
Don't ask me why, but I thinka Minka runs away with this one. (And don't blame me if you didn't like the word play, blame Matthew Berry.)

IKWYDLS REGION SECOND ROUND:

1 Lacey Chabert vs 4 Alison Brie
Lacey Chabert coasts into the regional final.

2 Mila Kunis vs 3 Anna Kendrick
I was down on Kendrick in round one and even though I could not have been more wrong, I'm sticking to my guns. I will lose all faith in humanity – or at the very least this board – if Kunis doesn't win in a rout.
Great call, man. You had it almost exactly.

OK I stopped reading and liking after seeing Kate Beckinsale go down to whoever that quite average looking lady is . . . . . not that I'd say no to her but even I have tagged and released stuff of that quality and I'm pretty much a slacker.