New Board Hottie Semifinal #2 | Syracusefan.com

New Board Hottie Semifinal #2

2 Elisha Cuthbert vs 3 Minka Kelly

• Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Minka Kelly

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
In accordance with the new board rules, here are pictures of these two semifinalists:

Elisha Cuthbert
nightlights_imageonly.jpg

Minka Kelly
4132833849_20bdcee01e.jpg

They're down there somewhere, I'm sure.

In accordance with the new board rules, here are pictures of these two semifinalists:

Elisha Cuthbert
nightlights_imageonly.jpg

Minka Kelly
4132833849_20bdcee01e.jpg

They're down there somewhere, I'm sure.

They look so damn good in those bikinis. Especially Cuthbert rolling around in the sand. If you wondering how I'm seeing them, I'm using the Enhance, Enhance, Enhance, Enhance, Enhance, Enhance feature.

I really should have voted for Minka because I tend to root for anyone who shares my surname, but at the same time, there's an infinitesimal chance she and I could be related so lusting after her seems almost wrong in some regard.

I really should have voted for Minka because I tend to root for anyone who shares my surname, but at the same time, there's an infinitesimal chance she and I could be related so lusting after her seems almost wrong in some regard.

:eek:

Have you ever been in Kentucky, Tennessee or West Virginia? Then you are good to go!!

Heck, northern Alabama would work too!!

Here, I zoomed in.
Elisha.jpg

This is obviously the boards new hotty! I have enjoyed the voting though. Seriously though I can find something even hotter about her every time I look and Scarlet bigger assets just aren't going to get it done in the end.

This is obviously the boards new hotty! I have enjoyed the voting though. Seriously though I can find something even hotter about her every time I look and Scarlet bigger assets just aren't going to get it done in the end.
Seems fitting that she's Canadian, as Boeheim has brought in a fair amount of talent from there.

With you on this one, man.
Kid's got everything.

Looked okay to me in the morning after scene in Old School.
[would normally have posted a pic right here:mad: ]

... unless you're into bodonkadonks.
It looks good in that scene because it's a quick shot and she has a wedgie.

While I am into bodonkadonks, hers is below average by any measure.

The "Let's See If She Has It" checklist.
Adorable? Check
Stunning? Check Check
Ridiculously Sixy? Triple Check
Was in The Girl Next Door? In my best Eddie Murphy doing James Brown voice: Well, well, well.
Elisha+Cuthbert+Tops+Turtleneck+RCm2r59K8Lgl.jpg

This is the image police here, Tee1222, were going to have to take you in for
Stealing our pics as using them on this site that is forbidden. Your site owner warned you once, now you time is up.

-----------this is what you would be hearing if I was with google.

This is the image police here, Tee1222, were going to have to take you in for
Stealing our pics as using them on this site that is forbidden. Your site owner warned you once, now you time is up.

-----------this is what you would be hearing if I was with google.
But I thought it was ok if not too racy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom