New Board Hottie Semifinal #2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Board Hottie Semifinal #2

2 Elisha Cuthbert vs 3 Minka Kelly

• Elisha Cuthbert

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Minka Kelly

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
We have to rethink the championship vote. This is to replace JLH, people. She's built like an Amazon, Elisha Cuthbert is not. After much consideration, there can only be one choice and that choice is Scarlett Johansson.

If Mila Kunis pulls off the comeback, however, that's a different story...

We have to rethink the championship vote. This is to replace JLH, people. She's built like an Amazon, Elisha Cuthbert is not. After much consideration, there can only be one choice and that choice is Scarlett Johansson.

I'm with you. Elisha is cute and all, but she isn't a replacement for JLH. Not by a long shot.

I could not disagree more about JLH vs Cuthbert. Cuthbert is 10x hotter than JLH. Hewitt has some big boobs, but she tends to get a little...thick...and honestly, her face is a bit goofy looking now and then.

Cuthbert is awfully close to perfect, and she always keeps her fantastic body quite tight.

Respectfully, this is an Amazon?

Out-In-Santa-Monica-7-August-2012-jennifer-love-hewitt-31775224-674-1009.jpg

3024840962_b9078f2794_o.jpg

I realize everyone takes bad pictures now and then, but her candids always seem to be a little worse than most other "hot" celebrities.

NOTE: I have always enjoyed JLH, but she's a whole lot closer to "cute" than she ever was to "hot." If she had size A boobs, no one here would ever have put her forward for board hottie in the first place. Take away her rack, and she's a 7, maybe an 8 on her good days.

I could not disagree more about JLH vs Cuthbert. Cuthbert is 10x hotter than JLH. Hewitt has some big boobs, but she tends to get a little...thick...and honestly, her face is a bit goofy looking now and then.

Cuthbert is awfully close to perfect, and she always keeps her fantastic body quite tight.

She's an incomplete team. She does not have that all-around game. Last time I checked, the ass is part of the body.

Here's the complete package (beginning around the 35-second mark):

Respectfully, this is an Amazon?

Out-In-Santa-Monica-7-August-2012-jennifer-love-hewitt-31775224-674-1009.jpg

3024840962_b9078f2794_o.jpg

I realize everyone takes bad pictures now and then, but her candids always seem to be a little worse than most other "hot" celebrities.

NOTE: I have always enjoyed JLH, but she's a whole lot closer to "cute" than she ever was to "hot." If she had size A boobs, no one here would ever have put her forward for board hottie in the first place. Take away her rack, and she's a 7, maybe an 8 on her good days.

Sure, let's cherry-pick two photos from her "beef" stage and pretend that's an accurate portrayal.

Tell me she's not built like a brick house:
http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-conten...fer-Love-Hewitt-at-Like-Crazy-Premiere-23.jpg

Tell me the Commodores wouldn't sing about this:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U7nIHqE40...1600/Jennifer+Love+Hewitt+horrible+bosses.jpg

We're not just replacing a pretty face.

Lacey was the closet "thing" to replacing JLH, she is a tough replacement. Personally, out of the final 4...My rankings are as follows.
1. Elisha
2. Scar Jo

3. Mila

4. Minka

I think Anna would have faired pretty well as the board hottie! ;)

I would have had Lacey & Scar Jo right up there with Elisha and Kate Bekinsale. That probably would have been my top 4 unless I'm forgetting someone. Agreed Lacey was the JLH replacement if you were trying to replace like with like.

I would have had Lacey & Scar Jo right up there with Elisha and Kate Bekinsale. That probably would have been my top 4 unless I'm forgetting someone. Agreed Lacey was the JLH replacement if you were trying to replace like with like.

Bekinsale can get it too.

My dream final 4 would have been Lacey, Anna, J-Law, and I guess probably Allie, she is pretty damn hot. Also would've been fine with Kate B and U, Scar Jo, Alice, Erin, Cuthbert.

I know Anna isn't a totally hottie, but the combination with her attitude and quirkiness make her very dreamy. She's got a dirty little mind.

I've gained a new appreciation for Kendrick through this, as I was introduced to her Twitter account (I now follow her, because she's really funny). As a New England native, I also enjoy her more now that I know she grew up in Maine.

That said, I was so hoping for Jennifer Lawrence to win, but all of my eggs are in the Elisha basket. I just don't want Scarlett to win, and I don't know why. She's hot, yeah, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way. Could be that she banged Sean Penn.

I've gained a new appreciation for Kendrick through this, as I was introduced to her Twitter account (I now follow her, because she's really funny). As a New England native, I also enjoy her more now that I know she grew up in Maine.

That said, I was so hoping for Jennifer Lawrence to win, but all of my eggs are in the Elisha basket. I just don't want Scarlett to win, and I don't know why. She's hot, yeah, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way. Could be that she banged Sean Penn.
How is Sean Penn worse than half the NHL?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom