New class of '34 recruit for Quentin Hillsman | Syracusefan.com

New class of '34 recruit for Quentin Hillsman

RF2044

Living Legend
Daughter #3 was born today, at 09:30 jarheadjim time.

Since the older two are already earmarked for the starting point guard / shooting guard slots, I guess that makes baby #3 an actual "3." And at a birth length of 20 inches, she's literally a "small" forward.

Hopefully, she won't struggle rebounding on the back end of the zone.

LGO!!!

Since the older two are already earmarked for the starting point guard / shooting guard slots, I guess that makes baby #3 an actual "3." And at a birth length of 20 inches, she's literally a "small" forward.

LGO!!!
Awesome. Congrats!!!
images

LGO!!!
Congrats

RF2044 said:
Daughter #3 was born today, at 09:30 jarheadjim time. Since the older two are already earmarked for the starting point guard / shooting guard slots, I guess that makes baby #3 an actual "3." And at a birth length of 20 inches, she's literally a "small" forward. Hopefully, she won't struggle rebounding on the back end of the zone. LGO!!!

Damn you are a freaking machine.

Congrats! Hope mom is doing well!

LGO!!!

That's awesome! Congrats on the new one. The more Cuse fans the better

LGO!!!
Congrats, RF...may your family always be healthy and happy

LGO!!!

Congrats RF! Enjoy every moment

LGO!!!

Congrats! I never understood the expression "making love" until I had children. It's really amazingly true!

LGO!!!
Congrats...

LGO!!!

Congrats Ryan!

LGO!!!
Fan freaking tastic. Congratulations!!!