Class of 2018 - New Commit: Andrew Kim (NJ) Midfield, Don Bosco Signed | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Andrew Kim (NJ) Midfield, Don Bosco Signed

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
image.jpg

These kids are 6'3 already as sophomores. That's crazy!

Justin Kim ’18, M, Don Bosco Prep (N.J.)
Andrew Kim ’18, M, Don Bosco Prep (N.J.)
These “Twin Towers” caught my eye right off the bat in Monday’s opening session, standing out more than any other middies that I had yet to see (word is that they don’t play club ball). They’re each about 6’3 and 185 pounds, gliding down the field, playing both ways and often acting as one-man clears. When given the opportunity, they canned stepdown shots and showed strong decision-making in transition.

http://recruitingrundown.com/2015/07/10/2018-and-2017-standouts-from-maverik-showtime/

Site only shows stats for 5 games last year, only 4 for his brother. I think it's just spotty coverage but it looks like they've gotten better this year, as they have stats for all 9 of DBP's games.

Jersey :rolleyes:

Site only shows stats for 5 games last year, only 4 for his brother. I think it's just spotty coverage but it looks like they've gotten better this year, as they have stats for all 9 of DBP's games.

Jersey :rolleyes:
Agreed, Advance Digital is always all over the place with their stats on the numerous sites they manage (nj.com, syracuse.com to name a few).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom