Class of 2017 - New Commit: Bryce Saba (NY:Wayne), Defense | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 New Commit: Bryce Saba (NY:Wayne), Defense

#16 White

Attachments

• Sweetlax-players-earn-all-star-honors-at-Maverik-e1405437723980.jpg
    Sweetlax-players-earn-all-star-honors-at-Maverik-e1405437723980.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 223
I dont think anyone can complain about the 2016, 2017 and 2018 recruiting! we are really putting together a blue chip squad! some great players!

I dont think anyone can complain about the 2016, 2017 and 2018 recruiting! we are really putting together a blue chip squad! some great players!
But Woody...I'd feel better with another couple dozen commits from FOGOs...

Didn't see a thread for him..

From Sportsfive.net:
2014_saba_bryce.jpg
Sophomore Defenseman Bryce Saba to Syracuse

January 6, 2015 - Sophomore defenseman Bryce Saba recently announced his verbal commitment to study and play lacrosse for Syracuse University.

With a first year performance that included thirty-eight ground balls and seventeen take aways, Bryce earned first team All-League (Finger Lakes) honors as a freshman.

In the off season, Bryce played with the Sweetlax Lacrosse Club. Last summer he played with them at the Adrenaline Platinum Cup, Big4, and Sweetlax Invitational tournaments. At the Showtime event he was named to the All-Star Team.

Before deciding on his commitment to Syracuse, he considered Cornell, Binghamton, the University of Massachusetts and Fairfield University.

Plays for Wayne Central, a newer class C team in Section 5

I even used the search function before I posted my thread Oh Lord

I even used the search function before I posted my thread Oh Lord

For some reason, it didn't come up under "Saba", but it was there under "Bryce Saba".

You're not crazy. ;)

Since its inception a handful of years ago, Maverik Showtime – set at Western Connecticut State in Danbury (CT) – has acted as the nation’s premier individual showcase for rising lacrosse prospects in the rising sophomore and junior classes . Players work through three games a day in hopes of making the All-Star Game, which can be considered as one of the biggest honors of the summer.

This year’s event has been off the charts, featuring close to 100 Division I commits between the two age groups. Coaches and evaluators spent close to an hour coming up with this list, coming up with painstaking decisions. Without further ado, here are the four rosters:

http://recruitingrundown.com/2015/07/08/2017-and-2018-rosters-for-maverik-showtime-all-star-games/

NYSSWA boys lacrosse all-state team, 2017

Small schools

SECOND TEAM
Chris Gray Shore.-Wading River-11 Sr. Attack
Casey Rogers Westhill-3 Sr. Attack
Griffin Cook Jamesville-DeWitt-3 Jr. Attack
Taylor Strough Cold Spring Harbor-8 Sr. Midfielder
Ryan Aughavin North Shore-8 Sr. Midfielder
Hudson Miller Red Hook-9 Jr. Midfielder
Jack Mulvihill Jamesville-DeWitt-3 Sr. Midfielder
Joe Bartolotto Miller Place-11 Sr. Midfielder
Dylan Guarnieri Cold Spring Harbor-8 Sr. Defense
Bryce Saba Wayne-5 Sr. Defense
Louden Porter Canton-10 Sr. Defense
Matt Vavonese Syracuse CBA-3 Sr. Goalie

I wish him the best. I was intrigued by him. I think he played varsity basketball and soccer and was a very good student. I hope he finds the right fit for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom