Class of 2016 - Finn Goonan (NY) D to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Finn Goonan (NY) D to Michigan

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Casey Vock‏@cvock 10m
Just heard from Northport coach George Searing. 2016 defenseman Finn Goonan has committed to Syracuse. He plays for the @LIOutlawsLax club.

Excellent name for a close defenseman.

Welcome to the Cuse, Finn!!

Not surprising, SU is loaded with young defenders right now and has several more lined up already in the next few classes. hate to lose anyone but he may have seen the writing on the wall.

Amazing that I've gone over 18 months without posting any other updates to his thread.

Too bad, I just wanted someone named Finn Goonan on our team. What an awesome lax name! Good luck to him.

Not surprising, SU is loaded with young defenders right now and has several more lined up already in the next few classes. hate to lose anyone but he may have seen the writing on the wall.
Totally Agree

"Finn Goonan"?

Is this a real person? Holy cow. That's like a bad Marvel villain name.

"Finn Goonan"?

Lax players have some interesting names for sure. Shack Stanwick, Bones Kelly, amongst many others.

Lax players have some interesting names for sure. Shack Stanwick, Bones Kelly, amongst many others.
I don't know who Bones Kelly is, but now I feel like I need to start calling my son Bones.

Of course when I named my son, I Googled his name and the first result was a lax goalie who went on to play at Notre Dame (Conor Kelly). So yeah, I had lax in the back of my mind when I picked "Conor".

I don't know who Bones Kelly is, but now I feel like I need to start calling my son Bones.

Of course when I named my son, I Googled his name and the first result was a lax goalie who went on to play at Notre Dame (Conor Kelly). So yeah, I had lax in the back of my mind when I picked "Conor".

LOL Kelly was a good player to. Kelly is the main faceoff guy at UNC his real first name is Stephen but he goes by Bones Kelly for the most part. There are so many more good names that I just can't recall at this point, you would get a good laugh.

"Finn Goonan"?

Goon Finnan would be an excellent name for a defensive lacrosse player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom