Class of 2016 - New Commit: Jamie Trimboli (NY:Victor) M/FO | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 New Commit: Jamie Trimboli (NY:Victor) M/FO

A bit over the top with the added sound effects.

Still crazy that kids are committing before their sophomore seasons.
That said, if that's the way things are done these days then SU needs to be in on it as well.
Hopefully the commitment sticks.

The bionic man sound effects and glowing eyes are awesome.

1173727_717152594977076_2144904486_n.jpg

Red #9 (dont know how much he appears in video):

http://tv.lacrosserecruits.com/video/70504613
He looks like a good one - strong, fast and dynamic, looks like a tough kid!

Casey Vock@cvock 1m
Jamie Trimboli, M/FO, Greece Odyssey/Athena (N.Y.) 2016 has verbally committed to Syracuse. Member of @SweetLax_Lax

His video is certainly impressive. He is quick around the net. He seems not to need a huge wind upshot which I think is more of a hinderance rather than an asset. He is also quick in the FO showing the stuff you need to get theball once its out of the mini scrum area.;)

Casey Vock@cvock 1m
Jamie Trimboli, M/FO, Greece Odyssey/Athena (N.Y.) 2016 has verbally committed to Syracuse. Member of @SweetLax_Lax

I love this video which to me tells me this kid has merely being good in the rear view mirror. I love that he is wearing #22 and playing like that as well.A great get by Desko and company.

A bit over the top with the added sound effects.

Still crazy that kids are committing before their sophomore seasons.
That said, if that's the way things are done these days then SU needs to be in on it as well.
Hopefully the commitment sticks.
If Desko wins the way this team should be winning the commits will "stick"Evans and Timboli will be stars.

Interesting scenario in Rochester with this commit. Not sure how this is even allowed. It appears as if Jamie Trimboli has transferred high schools from Greece to Victor. Nothing out of the ordinary until you factor in that he played two games this season with Greece, averaging 5 points a game including a game last Saturday. Last night, he suited up and played for Victor High School. He had three points in Victor's first lost of the season. Don't remember seeing to many mid-season transfers, strange.

Last edited:
Not sure the rules on this but assume it is well within the Section V rules. Can't blame the parents, Greece schools are notoriously weak academically, and they have no lacrosse tradition. Was talking to one Section V coach that lost a very close game to them, and he indicated that they have several high D1 recruits, and they are underclassmen. Mentioned that one is headed toward Su and another Cornell.

Interesting scenario in Rochester with this commit. Not sure how this is even allowed. It appears as if Jamie Trimboli has transferred high schools from Greece to Victor. Nothing out of the ordinary until you factor in that he played two games this season with Greece, averaging 5 points a game including a game last Saturday. Last night, he suited up and played for Victor High School. He had three points in Victor's first lost of the season. Don't remember seeing to many mid-season transfers, strange.
To the victor go the spoils.

I was at The Under Armour tournament so caught a few Upstate games! Jamie performed well with Hard hitting Nick Mellen, I also saw Riley Osullivan who scored a crafty goal against LI. the tournament was amazing, strong teams and high standard!