Class of 2016 - New Commit: Jamie Trimboli (NY:Victor) M/FO | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 New Commit: Jamie Trimboli (NY:Victor) M/FO

image.jpeg

2016 Preseason ALL-USA Boys Lacrosse: First Team

Jamie Trimboli
Position:
Midfield
School: Victor (N.Y.)
Class: Senior
College: Syracuse

Trimboli put together a monster season for the Blue Devils on the run to the 2015 New York State Class B title with 59 goals and 23 assists, including a three-goal, four-assist performance in the championship game. The future Orange midfielder will be the spark again as the Rochester-area squad looks to keep the undefeated streak – 22-0 in 2015 – alive in 2016.

For anyone interested, Victor's game against Webster Thomas from 4/7 is available on TWCS On-Demand. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but Victor won 21-7 & Trimboli had 4g-4a (of course he did ;)).

The link below includes an in-depth box score that shows the time of each goal for anyone who wants to "skim" through the game. The SportsFive website's coverage is really impressive...I wish we had something similar for Section 3 :(

https://sportsfive.net/articles/game_detail.php?gamenumber=4462

Under Armour Announces First 11 Men’s All-America Lacrosse Game Selections

Baltimore, Md. ─ Under Armour, in conjunction with Corrigan Sports Enterprises and Inside Lacrosse, is thrilled to announce the first wave of men’s participants who have been selected to compete in the 11th-annual Under Armour All-America Lacrosse Game on July 2 at Towson University’s Johnny Unitas Stadium.

The game’s participants, which will be announced in four waves of 11 players through the end of May, will be divided into North and South teams in conjunction with the release of the final wave.

Wave I: Under Armour All-Americans
Midfield
Jamie Trimboli, Victor (N.Y.), Syracuse

The men’s All-America game will air live on ESPNU at 8 p.m.

For anyone interested, Victor's game against Webster Thomas from 4/7 is available on TWCS On-Demand. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but Victor won 21-7 & Trimboli had 4g-4a (of course he did ;)).

The link below includes an in-depth box score that shows the time of each goal for anyone who wants to "skim" through the game. The SportsFive website's coverage is really impressive...I wish we had something similar for Section 3 :(

https://sportsfive.net/articles/game_detail.php?gamenumber=4462
Saw the game. Victor's loaded (no surprise they're ranked #1). Trimboli looked very good ... hard shot, good on the dodge, sees the field well and sets up other players. A lot to like about him.

The big offensive middie from Thomas (Ford?) looked good also.