Class of 2016 - New Commit: Logan Wisnauskas (MD), Attack | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 New Commit: Logan Wisnauskas (MD), Attack

Uh, I do not think that the shirtless millennial is simulating eating a bowl of cereal.

I think Vock missed that one. Wish I could say the same for myself.

Uh, I do not think that the shirtless millennial is simulating eating a bowl of cereal.

I think Vock missed that one. Wish I could say the same for myself.
22Hlwd1.gif

Just means I'm eating/ keep feeding me [the ball].

22Hlwd1.gif

Just means I'm eating/ keep feeding me [the ball].

Yeah, caught at an awkward time in speaking.

I'll keep the post as testament to my still crude and juvenile view of the world.

Baltimore, MD ─ Under Armour, in conjunction with Corrigan Sports Enterprises and Inside Lacrosse, is thrilled to announce the fourth wave of men’s participants who have been selected to compete in the 11th-annual Under Armour All-America Lacrosse Game on July 2 at Towson University’s Johnny Unitas Stadium.

Wave IV: Under Armour All-Americans
Attack

Logan Wisnauskas, Boys' Latin (Md.), Syracuse

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/artic...-s-all-america-lacrosse-game-selections/35340

All-Metro Boys Lacrosse Teams

Boys' Latin, senior, attackman

•Dominant attackman closed out stellar three-year career with 54 goals and 35 assists to lead the No. 2 Lakers to MIAA A title game

•Team captain; scored five or more goals in four games and had two 10-point efforts, including in 16-6 win over rival St.Paul's on May 10

•Under Armour All-American set to play at Syracuse; finished career with 108 goals and 80 assists

•Said Farrell: "One of the most well-rounded attackmen in the MIAA, Logan has a high level of lacrosse IQ combined with a selfless team-first attitude and phenomenal physical attributes."

2015-16 American Family Insurance ALL-USA Boys Lacrosse Teams

Logan Wisnauskas
Position:
Attack
School: The Boys’ Latin School of Maryland (Baltimore, Md.)
Year: Senior
College: Syracuse
Noteworthy: The Syracuse-bound senior put up a whopping 55 goals and 35 assists to lead the Lakers to a 14-4 record and runner-up finish in the MIAA “A” Conference. Wisnauskas’ consistent presence on offense helped Boys’ Latin average more than 12 goals a game while playing one of the nation’s toughest schedules.

9358006.jpg

LW also collected a deflected shot in front of the net & calmly went between the legs through the goalies 5-hole.

He's been using his big frame to set picks & free up teammates all game.

Just ripped an absolute lefty laser low-to-high for his 2nd. Looks to be having a ton of fun out there.

Anyone know if the game will be on replay? Totally forgot it was tonight.

Anyone know if the game will be on replay? Totally forgot it was tonight.

Since it's on ESPNU, I assume it'll be available on ESPN3 tomorrow.

ESPNU has it Monday at 3 AM & 1 PM

Last edited:
Logan looked like he was having a ball out there tonight... he had a great game!