Class of 2019 - New Commit: Max Rosa (NY: West Genny) Mid | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 New Commit: Max Rosa (NY: West Genny) Mid

5,2 so far this year.

Bit of a slow start to put it nicely but I am not sure the team around him is all that great especially by West Genesse standards as they were absolutely dusted by JD recently. Hope he can pick it up as the season gets in full swing over the next few weeks.

Bit of a slow start to put it nicely but I am not sure the team around him is all that great especially by West Genesse standards as they were absolutely dusted by JD recently. Hope he can pick it up as the season gets in full swing over the next few weeks.

Still young, hopefully he does pick it up, maybe we won't see it til next year though.
But if the coaches like him there must be something there that they like.

That's 7 points in only 4 games. He's only a sophomore. I have no idea what to expect from him in terms of offensive production at WG as he gets older, but WG usually relies on upperclassmen, so he seems to be doing just fine there. He's 4th on the team in scoring.

That's 7 points in only 4 games. He's only a sophomore. I have no idea what to expect from him in terms of offensive production at WG as he gets older, but WG usually relies on upperclassmen, so he seems to be doing just fine there. He's 4th on the team in scoring.

Hey welcome Ohmilax, your the same poster from over at laxpower right? Glad to have you make your way over here as this is by far the most active Syracuse lacrosse board. I certainly agree with you about Rosa a young guy who is definitely going to get better over the next few years.

Still young, hopefully he does pick it up, maybe we won't see it til next year though.
But if the coaches like him there must be something there that they like.

Agree 100%, didn't mean for my post to dismiss him in anyway, I have heard good things about him and look forward to his development as a player over the next few years.

Hey welcome Ohmilax, your the same poster from over at laxpower right? Glad to have you make your way over here as this is by far the most active Syracuse lacrosse board. I certainly agree with you about Rosa a young guy who is definitely going to get better over the next few years.
I am. I have really enjoyed reading this forum, so I thought I'd join. The recruiting updates here are awesome.

I am. I have really enjoyed reading this forum, so I thought I'd join. The recruiting updates here are awesome.

Agreed, we have a handful of posters who scour the internet for any and all recruiting updates. We also have some guys who are connected to the highschool scene and the SU program itself who provide some nice tidbits. Welcome aboard.

West Genesee def. Loyola, 9-8 OT | box score

Ryan Sheehan scored two goals, including the game winner early in overtime, to give the Class A No. 6 state-ranked Wildcats (8-1) the non-league win. Ryan Sheehan now has nine points on the season (seven goals and two assists). Max Rosa also scored two goals in the win.

West Genesee def. Loyola, 9-8 OT | box score

Ryan Sheehan scored two goals, including the game winner early in overtime, to give the Class A No. 6 state-ranked Wildcats (8-1) the non-league win. Ryan Sheehan now has nine points on the season (seven goals and two assists). Max Rosa also scored two goals in the win.
Solid win for Genny. Victor needed a goal in the final minute to beat Loyola Academy (IL) 5-4 & preserve their 50 game winning streak on Thursday.

See what you did. Oh Lord
Whoops :(. Brother Rice is always a solid program. Sergio Perkovic's alma mater. This would've never happened if they'd just move our '20 recruit Camden Hay up to Varsity ;)

Whoops :(. Brother Rice is always a solid program. Sergio Perkovic's alma mater. This would've never happened if they'd just move our '20 recruit Camden Hay up to Varsity ;)
Pretty surprised that he isn't on varsity especially after the talent that they lost to graduation.

Pretty surprised that he isn't on varsity especially after the talent that they lost to graduation.
MaxPreps - America's Source For High School Sports...

FWIW, Victor has no Freshmen & only 3 Sophs on their 33 man Varsity roster. They have another '20 Ohio St. verballed Attackman who is also on JV.

They also only have 5 seniors, 2 of which really contribute. Their Junior class includes Attack & Middies committed to Loyola, UVA, Hopkins, & their goalie Chayse Ierlan (brother of Albany FOM) is a Cornell commit. They also have Jr. Defenders committed to Albany (Camden's bro Tanner) & another who verballed to UVA before deciding to play football at Buffalo, along with a Soph D PSU verbal.

Long story short, they're loaded & their winning streak vs NYS teams should continue.....at least until they meet JD May 13th ;)