Class of 2015 - New Commit: Riley O'Sullivan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 New Commit: Riley O'Sullivan

jr4750

All American
@tyxanders: Riley O'Sullivan, A/M, Don Bosco Prep '15 (N.J.) has switched his commitment to Syracuse from Georgetown. Plays club for PrimeTime.

Nice get if he can stay committed, as noted a few weeks ago the 2015 class was a little behind so this is a really good get.

I know some on the board don't like early recruiting, but the 2016s are dropping like flies at Nike Blue Chip this week. I believe I saw 4 or 5 commitments to UNC, UMD, Hopkins. There will be a flurry of commitments in the next month with the completion of Nike and the Maverik Shootout in 10 days. Two biggest recruiting showcases out there today.

I know some on the board don't like early recruiting, but the 2016s are dropping like flies at Nike Blue Chip this week. I believe I saw 4 or 5 commitments to UNC, UMD, Hopkins. There will be a flurry of commitments in the next month with the completion of Nike and the Maverik Shootout in 10 days. Two biggest recruiting showcases out there today.

You coaching there?;

I know some on the board don't like early recruiting, but the 2016s are dropping like flies at Nike Blue Chip this week.
These are rising sophomores. I'd guess that these offers are primarily based on individual skills. The risk being that that they won't grasp the team aspects of the game... and that they'll flip once they get a better idea of what they'd like to major in or find out where their friends are going to play.

That said, if other programs are doing it then you are forced to follow or risk losing some of the best talent. It's a necessary evil.

Former SU attackman Mike Springer is coach at DBP and Chris Daniello runs Prime Time with his older brother. Could have helped...

LOVED Mike Springer. He shot like a cannon.

Nope. I will probably hit Maverik for a day or two if my work schedule allows it.

What do you know about the orange crush youth lax team? 3/4 - how good are they?

What do you know about the orange crush youth lax team? 3/4 - how good are they?
I have no knowledge on that squad, would bet they are mostly JD kids. The only OC team I have seen is the 2016 team and they are good.

#1 white

I am beginning to think he is really going to be very good at Cuse and with a name like Reilly O'Sullivan im sure he'll be popular on Tip Hill!

Last edited:
ILPreps retweeted
Prime Time Lacrosse ‏@PrimeTimeLax08 38m
Prime Time 2015 & Don Bosco Attackman/Midfielder Riley O'Sullivan signing his NLI for @SUMensLax #cuse #signed&sealed

B2U0CySIcAINmck.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom