New Dome sign, sign for Louisville game | Syracusefan.com

New Dome sign, sign for Louisville game

Dave85

Living Legend
Some made this point:
  • Boeheim has now caused 984 losses for his opponent
I would love to see signs at home games that read:

"984 Opponent Losses and Counting!"

It would be great if the sign was held up just opposite the cameras. Which it would be if we had a student section.

Now here's something else I would love to hear. If you were going to the Louisville game, what would be the worse possible sign you could bring? You guys are pretty evil so I'm hoping for some good ones!

Maybe something as simple as 984 and rising. It's subject to interpretation, this can be SU's & JB's way of sticking up that middle finger at the NCAA if they were to make a stink about it. SU can just state at the appropriate time that that figure has nothing to due with wins, but rather opponent non victories. ;):)

Maybe something as simple as 984 and rising. It's subject to interpretation, this can be SU's & JB's way of sticking up that middle finger at the NCAA if they were to make a stink about it. SU can just state at the appropriate time that that figure has nothing to due with wins, but rather opponent non victories. ;):)

JB OL Meter

You guys are pretty evil

No we aren't.

image.jpeg

Alright, maybe just a little.

Some made this point:

It would be great if the sign was held up just opposite the cameras. Which it would be if we had a student section.

Now here's something else I would love to hear. If you were going to the Louisville game, what would be the worse possible sign you could bring? You guys are pretty evil so I'm hoping for some good ones!

If there is a sign like this anywhere in the Dome the cameras will find it.

Some made this point:

the "some" is CusefanAtl, Jay Bilas with appreciation to OrangeXtreme for some research help.

I endorse this idea

as for LV signs:

Yum and Cardinal are great stripper names
Hooker em Horndogs
Dollar Dollar Rick y'all
Your hookers did Nickelback

I've unleashed the monster!!! Too funny!

I have always been behind the Bobby Petrino post-motorcycle debacle big head...

SUOrange44

Boeheim has only caused 980 losses.

Hop did the other 4. :cool::p:D
Thanks for this update. Suspected this was the case and thought I had heard back in December that the nine games were against Hop's record but could not find the reference yesterday.

I was thinking of somehow combining the distraction concept video below with the Louisville scandal. I'm just not smart enough to storyboard the effort:

I was thinking of somehow combining the distraction concept video below with the Louisville scandal. I'm just not smart enough to storyboard the effort:

LOLOLOL... i loved the michael phelps one behind the curtain at asu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom