NEW HC | Syracusefan.com

NEW HC

Didnt this entire measage board originate from like a usenet newsgroup? Honest question

And Jek what are you guessing for when the announcement will take place?
Sometime during daylight hours, in either the month of November or the first week of December.

I'd just like the record to show that I was calling Scott Frost last Saturday and haven't wavered. I'm ride or die with Frost at this point.
Hey man, I need a ride or die chick

Scott Frost to be named HC Syracuse Monday
GIF-Bill-Hader-do-want-grin-grinning-likes-oh-really-ooh-Saturday-Night-Live-smile-snl-GIF.gif

VirginiaOrange said:
Best part is that eventually someone will be able to say that they called it and claim to have had inside information.

Soocher had him on top early November and I know he has good sources. But may have been someone before him too.

I joined when I was at Broome tech in 1993 using a dummy terminal in the computer lab.

Who cares about predicting or having inside info. A very small group of names started being discussed about 5 weeks ago... Those names ballooned into 15 different names on the board and then widdled back down.

How long have you had your Scott Frost Syracuse Head Coach story done Jek?
Anyone covering SU football has had their Frost to SU articles ready for at least a month. Can't wait to read Pud's column.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom