NEW HC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NEW HC

I had Scott Frost first. I said it at the half of Syracuse LSU.

How long have you had your Scott Frost Syracuse Head Coach story done Jek?
I wrote it yesterday. Was on a family vacation last week and didn't really feel like it too much then.

Soocher had him on top early November and I know he has good sources. But may have been someone before him too.

I know I have been pimping the Frost train for a while now.

I wonder how many Frost threads we can get going on this board?

How is Reddit still a real thing? I'm going to go dial up to AOL.

I will find out for all of you... just got 100 free hours!!!!

k2swt6o9p1c9x52eny2u.jpg

I said Scott Frost during 3rd quarter of our first Pinstripe Bowl

Yeah, well I used to play Super Mario Kart with Scotty Boy when we were kids and he was always Koopa Troopa, so I knew then that he would be Cuse HC down the road. Intuition never fails.

Just read some Oregon boards - they seem to believe it. They all hope Frost takes Pellum, their defensive co-ordinator, with him. From what they say, hope he doesn't.
Links? Been looking for stuff on a few of their boards but didn't see anything earlier.

Just read some Oregon boards - they seem to believe it. They all hope Frost takes Pellum, their defensive co-ordinator, with him. From what they say, hope he doesn't.
great thinking Cherie.

This thread has no chance of being as fun as the other one.

gilardano > jimcuse

Anyone covering SU football has had their Frost to SU articles ready for at least a month. Can't wait to read Pud's column.

The boyish, blonde savior quacked like a Duck, hired by a Drake stood up and delivered huzzahs that seemed appropriate from this whiz bang play caller from the dour, dreary Great Northwest. The sleepy citizens of the little burg of ours took notice to this multi-syllabic prose from the Husker: Believe in me, Orange Nation will Rise again! This old scribe is sure Aunt Mary from Cato will buy in but will those young bucks from Sparta donned in Orange believe...

Last edited:
NKR1978 said:
I think the guy had a Prodigy email address.

If my memory serves me right, prodigy is where our community started. It was a very small group. Think TomCat, Cherie, cuseguy, all4su, swish, shoym, igor, myself and probably a few others.

Have already watched it 4 times this weekend. My 3 year old is obsessed.

I hear Tom Hanks' voice in my dreams.
That's natural ... tom is Americas icon

The boyish, blonde savior quacked like a Duck and hired by a Drake stood up and delivered huzzahs that seemed appropriate from this whiz bang play caller from the dour, dreary Great Northwest. The sleepy citizens of the little burg of ours took notice to this multi-syllabic prose from the Husker: Believe in me, Orange Nation will Rise again! This old scribe is sure Aunt Mary from Cato will buy in but will those young bucks from Sparta donned in Orange believe...
I didn't even think about drake = duck. You're a crafty one, Mark.

What site is link from as the link does now work.

Oregon's 2 4 7 sports message board. Put the numbers together. It won't let me - or it blanks out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom