NEW HC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NEW HC

If my memory serves me right, prodigy is where our community started. It was a very small group. Think TomCat, Cherie, cuseguy, all4su, swish, shoym, igor, myself and probably a few others.
3b3d5668-4982-440a-9306-70c1342dd45a.jpg

Oh yea, you too

Anyone covering SU football has had their Frost to SU articles ready for at least a month. Can't wait to read Pud's column.
Pud Boliquin...LOL, hysterically laughing when I read this, wife thinks I am losing my marbles.

Have already watched it 4 times this weekend. My 3 year old is obsessed.

I hear Tom Hanks' voice in my dreams.
If you are in Syracuse, the MoST is showing it on the IMAX screen. Did this on Friday with the family - it was a fun day.

The boyish, blonde savior quacked like a Duck, hired by a Drake stood up and delivered huzzahs that seemed appropriate from this whiz bang play caller from the dour, dreary Great Northwest. The sleepy citizens of the little burg of ours took notice to this multi-syllabic prose from the Husker: Believe in me, Orange Nation will Rise again! This old scribe is sure Aunt Mary from Cato will buy in but will those young bucks from Sparta donned in Orange believe...

omg

I'm betting some of these random posters heard the rumor on Tindr

I wonder how many Frost threads we can get going on this board?

How is Reddit still a real thing? I'm going to go dial up to AOL.

I will find out for all of you... just got 100 free hours!!!!

k2swt6o9p1c9x52eny2u.jpg
My wife is on AOL. It has been the cause of much frivolity. You've got mail.

rrlbees said:
If my memory serves me right, prodigy is where our community started. It was a very small group. Think TomCat, Cherie, cuseguy, all4su, swish, shoym, igor, myself and probably a few others.

I started on Prodigy, then to AOL, right?

The boyish, blonde savior quacked like a Duck, hired by a Drake stood up and delivered huzzahs that seemed appropriate from this whiz bang play caller from the dour, dreary Great Northwest. The sleepy citizens of the little burg of ours took notice to this multi-syllabic prose from the Husker: Believe in me, Orange Nation will Rise again! This old scribe is sure Aunt Mary from Cato will buy in but will those young bucks from Sparta donned in Orange believe...

That's just too onpoint, Mark. Come to think of it, I've never seen you and Bud in the same place at the same time. Hmm...

Consigliere said:
I started on Prodigy, then to AOL, right?

Yep

I became a lurker on the AOL board. Incidentally if you're one of the thousands of people who are still paying AOL for your internet, might want to look into that.

Completely irrelevant but I just wanted to let you all know that AOL still has 2.5 million active subscribers. That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom