New Nike t-shirts | Syracusefan.com

New Nike t-shirts

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Nike-Campus-Roar-Syracuse-Menamp39s-T-Shirt-00030277X_SY4_A.jpg

h/t TNIAAM

Sean Keeley@NunesMagician
Wow, Nike started paying attention... http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-761677/pgid-762515…

Nike-Campus-Roar-Syracuse-Menamp39s-T-Shirt-00030277X_SY4_A.jpg

h/t TNIAAM

Sean Keeley@NunesMagician
Wow, Nike started paying attention... http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-761677/pgid-762515…
I saw those at the Nike outlet store in Woodbury Commons. The new Duke one said Duke it out. MSU said in Izzo we trust. The front of OSU said THE and on the back had the crest or something and ours had tacos. 28 bucks no way I was buying it but I thought of getting one for CTO.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The Cuse madness one is way better. I can't believe Nike actually printed the tacos one. Corny.

Nike-Tourney-Madness-Syracuse-Mens-Basketball-T-Shirt-00027518X_SY4_A.jpg

My son has this one. While I'm sure it had nothing to do with C.J. or SU hoops, it's still better than 'Tacos'

Nike-Dri-FIT-Unfair-Mens-T-Shirt-437039_475_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

I like the Tacos one. It's unique to SU. Meanwhile, the "Cuse Madness" one is probably printed up for 40 teams. Nothing Cuse-specific about that.

I like the Tacos one. It's unique to SU. Meanwhile, the "Cuse Madness" one is probably printed up for 40 teams. Nothing Cuse-specific about that.
I thought just the opposite. It isn't unique to SU. In Denver, the Nuggets have had that boring taco time for a decade or more. Way played out..

My son has this one. While I'm sure it had nothing to do with C.J. or SU hoops, it's still better than 'Tacos'

I've seen that where did you get it?

Really wish we had gotten some of these uniforms for our team this year:
Nike-Hyper-Elite-Road-Villanova-Mens-Basketball-Jersey-00027764X_13R_A.jpg

I think a lot of these are really sharp. Would have loved to see an Orange Version with a block S in blue on the front.

Not crazy about the team name on the back, but I'd live with it if I had to.

My daughter would love this shirt. Do you have a link to buy?

Sorry I don't. We just happened upon it in a store last summer. I Googled for an image of it.

I think the "We Want Tacos" shirt works because, hey, even if SU only scores 39 points, you still want a taco.