New offer out to linebacker: Matt Galambos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New offer out to linebacker: Matt Galambos

link is no good.
He has liked Pitt a lot for a long time. Got an offer from Harvard recently that he is seriously considering taking. RU is also involved. I think we are at best his 4th choice...I do not expect him to pick Syracuse.

He has liked Pitt a lot for a long time. Got an offer from Harvard recently that he is seriously considering taking. RU is also involved. I think we are at best his 4th choice...I do not expect him to pick Syracuse.
If I was a 2 or 3 star player with the grades to grab an offer from Harvard, that'd be tough to pass up. Unless I felt that football was the definite way I was going to make a living, the education and connections a school like Harvard can give you are hard to top. Then again, these are 18 year old kids.

If I was a 2 or 3 star player with the grades to grab an offer from Harvard, that'd be tough to pass up. Unless I felt that football was the definite way I was going to make a living, the education and connections a school like Harvard can give you are hard to top. Then again, these are 18 year old kids.
As someone with a Harvard degree to go along with my SU degree, I would submit that the value of Harvard's connections & education are very much over-rated. If I had my eye on a career in NYC, I would put SU's connections above Harvard's.

As someone with a Harvard degree to go along with my SU degree, I would submit that the value of Harvard's connections & education are very much over-rated. If I had my eye on a career in NYC, I would put SU's connections above Harvard's.
Here, here!

agree - I think that's why no one has really been following his recruitment or reacted when they found out when he was announcing - kid never seemed to be into SU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom