New Parking "Lot" Garage in Stadium West | Syracusefan.com

New Parking "Lot" Garage in Stadium West

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
If you want in to Stadium West you might have a chance. As you know the Law School (Stadium Lot) and Grad Dorm/Starbucks (Henry Lot) took away a few hundred spots. The VA Garage is now available for parking with a catch.

I believe you need to donate $125 or more this current donation year (by June 30th) to establish your priority. I recommend earmarking the money for the IPF. Then when you renew/sign up for season tickets ask for Parking in Stadium West. If you get the VA Garage it comes with the stipulation you need to enter NET 2 hours prior to kickoff. Obviously ask for one of the open lots as first choice.

I suggest you call the Orange Club to see all your options.

http://carrierdome.com/media/documents/2015/3/Football_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2015.pdf

http://carrierdome.com/media/documents/2015/3/2015_Overall_Parking_for_FB__BB.pdf

If you want in to Stadium West you might have a chance. As you know the Law School (Stadium Lot) and Grad Dorm/Starbucks (Henry Lot) took away a few hundred spots. The VA Garage is now available for parking with a catch.

I believe you need to donate $125 or more this current donation year (by June 30th) to establish your priority. I recommend earmarking the money for the IPF. Then when you renew/sign up for season tickets ask for Parking in Stadium West. If you get the VA Garage it comes with the stipulation you need to enter NET 2 hours prior to kickoff. Obviously ask for one of the open lots as first choice.

I suggest you call the Orange Club to see all your options.

http://carrierdome.com/media/documents/2015/3/Football_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2015.pdf

http://carrierdome.com/media/documents/2015/3/2015_Overall_Parking_for_FB__BB.pdf

Silly question, BUUTTT, if I were to visit the "old country" in upstate, ANNDD, if I were to partake in a Syracuse football game as a spectator, would I have the option of parking at the VA garage? (As a veteran of course.)
Not really sure how it worked there on games days, and as I plan to eventually attend my first SU home game, I've wondered if that would be an option for my parking. To tell the truth, the last time I even at that VA hospital was when I took my WW2 great uncle to see his heart doctor back in '97.

CBomb...I think you would be covered as a DoD cardholder.

C Bomb said:
Silly question, BUUTTT, if I were to visit the "old country" in upstate, ANNDD, if I were to partake in a Syracuse football game as a spectator, would I have the option of parking at the VA garage? (As a veteran of course.) Not really sure how it worked there on games days, and as I plan to eventually attend my first SU home game, I've wondered if that would be an option for my parking. To tell the truth, the last time I even at that VA hospital was when I took my WW2 great uncle to see his heart doctor back in '97.

Yes

I was able to park for free in the VA garage with my VA ID card, I never tried to use my retired ID, I assume that would work as well.

Ok, that answers my age old question of where I'm eventually going to park. I'd been curious if the garage would be an option.

Are you guys saying that I can park for free at the VA garage if I have a retired military ID card?

I have parking at West for FB but would love to have the option for free parking at the VA garage for BB.

Are you guys saying that I can park for free at the VA garage if I have a retired military ID card?

I have parking at West for FB but would love to have the option for free parking at the VA garage for BB.

Pretty sure the answer is yes...but with the new agreement by SU to use the garage I bet there might be some extra scrutiny on gameday. I'm hesitant to give an unqualified yes to either you or CBomb until we see what happens in the Fall.

northacuse said:
Are you guys saying that I can park for free at the VA garage if I have a retired military ID card? I have parking at West for FB but would love to have the option for free parking at the VA garage for BB.

My brother is a vet and he was told he could, just bring the proper ID/paperwork.

Great garage to park in for games, short walk to the game and real close to the Dome. Getting out of that garage after the game ends...bring a book. At times it over an hour or more just sitting in the garage moving at a snails pace

Great garage to park in for games, short walk to the game and real close to the Dome. Getting out of that garage after the game ends...bring a book. At times it over an hour or more just sitting in the garage moving at a snails pace

I'm just going to say this because I've been wanting to for awhile now: I cannot read any of your posts without it being in the voice of Triumph the insult dog.

Anyone have last years chart to compare for season tickets? Or regular tickets? Just curious if there was any change in pricing configuration.

Anyone have last years chart to compare for season tickets? Or regular tickets? Just curious if there was any change in pricing configuration.
The prices are the same IIRC...however we have 1 more game this year. The pricing is among to lowest in the P5.