DoubleDee

All American
for quite some time, and even after re-installation, I cannot post a new thread. It comes up grayed out a little, with a prompt to choose a thread prefix?

Can't type anything or even back out of it. I have to X out and reopen the app again.

Some of you might say just use the site. Well, that's what I do because I don't have another choice. It doesn't change the fact that there is an issue with forum runner.

Anyone know a fix?

Does anyone get the Parse Error?-This remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated.

Alternatively is there another forum app that can be used for syracusefan.com?

cbcuse3 said:
Does anyone get the Parse Error?-This remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Alternatively is there another forum app that can be used for syracusefan.com?

I was getting it most of today but it's fixed now

cbcuse3 said:
Does anyone get the Parse Error?-This remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. Alternatively is there another forum app that can be used for syracusefan.com?
I know they have said that they cut ties with forumrunner and will not run updates ect anymore. I think we are super lucky we can still use it. The problems we were having seem to have went away, so that's good. I tried using the Mobile version of the site through safari, but I hate change lol.

Last edited:
The thing I hate about the site on my phone is even though I check stay logged in, I have to log in every time. Forum runner takes me right into the action, all logged in.

The thing I hate about the site on my phone is even though I check stay logged in, I have to log in every time. Forum runner takes me right into the action, all logged in.
Do you browse in "private" mode on your phone? If so, that's your answer why you don't stay logged in.

TDTOrange said:
Do you browse in "private" mode on your phone? If so, that's your answer why you don't stay logged in.
No I do not, any other thoughts?