New road uni's tonight. | Syracusefan.com

New road uni's tonight.

I just realized you posted it in the daily articles. Sorry for the duplicate and thanks for posting the photo. I really like the black outline on the numbers. Should look sharp on TV.

Link or pic for those of us who can't get on Twitter or FB right now?

Do we ever play good in the gimic unis? 25-0 went down in gimics. Took a miracle ro come back against VT this year in gimics. And then tonight

Do we ever play good in the gimic unis? 25-0 went down in gimics. Took a miracle ro come back against VT this year in gimics. And then tonight

We needed OT to beat Va Tech. Oh Lord

was there something wrong with the script syracuse that we don't use that????

was there something wrong with the script syracuse that we don't use that????

Love the script. No idea why they can't bring that back, at least for a season.

Love the script. No idea why they can't bring that back, at least for a season.

2004: Notre Dame 84, Syracuse 72.

2014: Boston College 62, Syracuse 59.

We're 0-3 in blue, and 0-2 in script throwbacks.

OrangeXtreme said:
2004: Notre Dame 84, Syracuse 72. 2014: Boston College 62, Syracuse 59. We're 0-3 in blue, and 0-2 in script throwbacks.
This. And I'm suprised this subject hasn't ever come up before. ;)

Too small a sample size. And 2014 was paired with blue shorts, an important variable.

I was just going to mention the blue shorts. Who the heck can concentrate on trying to get a ball in a hoop when you're running around looking like that?

2004: Notre Dame 84, Syracuse 72.

2014: Boston College 62, Syracuse 59.

We're 0-3 in blue, and 0-2 in script throwbacks.
zfr8j.jpg

I wish I could like this more. Love any Hank Scorpio reference.

I was just going to mention the blue shorts. Who the heck can concentrate on trying to get a ball in a hoop when you're running around looking like that?

If one were to follow the trail and investigate the Nike employee that inexplicably gave the green light to those abominations, I would fully expect that individual finds ties to a Syracuse rival. Or at least an old rejection letter from Syracuse admissions. Somebody at Nike isn't a fan of Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom