New Shooting shirt | Syracusefan.com

New Shooting shirt

WoodyUK

Lax Maven
cazcat noticed thes new shootingshirt and couldn't send images back so thought I would post here:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Dark grey - the design on the back maybe how the shirt is sold
Syracuse S on right arm
HHH on left arm
SYRACUSE across chest maybe in navy
Number top right
Orange nike tick on left

Not suggesting we make another order but I can ask if enough people are interested.

that's a pretty cool looking shirt.

Liked the "HHH" on the left arm.

It could be lime green, pink, and brown. If it's 'Cuse lax, I'm in. Maybe exaggerating, but only slightly. Count me as in.

image.jpg

You can buy a short sleeve version anyway for anyone that wants one

cazcat noticed thes new shootingshirt and couldn't send images back so thought I would post here:

View attachment 36182 View attachment 36183

Syracuse S on right arm
HHH on left arm
Number top right
Orange nike tick on left

Not suggesting we make another order but I can ask if enough people are interested.
I'm in if the price is similar to last year's.

I would definitely be in for atleast 3 of these again. Loved last years and I actually think the look of this years is even better!

Just noticed that it reads only "Syracuse," and not "Syracuse Lacrosse." I love to rep the 'Cuse lax brand down here on Tobacco Road. Frustrating to have Duke win a national title to the sound of crickets. The majority of these people, if they even know what lacrosse is, wouldn't recognize pure class on the field if it hit them between the glove and arm pad.

Just noticed that it reads only "Syracuse," and not "Syracuse Lacrosse." I love to rep the 'Cuse lax brand down here on Tobacco Road. Frustrating to have Duke win a national title to the sound of crickets. The majority of these people, if they even know what lacrosse is, wouldn't recognize pure class on the field if it hit them between the glove and arm pad.

I agree, If we do an order, I'd want it to say Syracuse Lacrosse, like last years.

What's the word on the shirts!? Kinda getting excited about the prospect of adding another to the collection

My wife got me one for Valentines. It looks really good. I wish the Syracuse was orange.

I'd like to be included if possible. I could do PayPal, Venmo, whatever. I agree that I'd like it to say Syracuse Lacrosse.

F Duke

WoodyUK said:

Syracuse S on right arm
HHH on left arm
Number top right
Orange nike tick on left

I would be in for at least 2.

Sorry not contacted Tommy yet will get on it this week!