New TV Show Featuring NYC HS Football | Syracusefan.com

New TV Show Featuring NYC HS Football

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
The show is called the City Gridiron Show. Will be shown on WPIX each Sunday morning at 11 AM. The first show will on this Sunday and will feature Ishaq and Lincoln HS from last season.

Might be worth watching. There will be a lot of highlights of future Orangemen shown...

Accidently hit the jump to last button and got curious what the oldest post on the board was, here it is.

Did this show make it or is it long-cancelled? With our renewed recruiting clout in the area, it could be interesting viewing.

Accidently hit the jump to last button and got curious what the oldest post on the board was, here it is.

Did this show make it or is it long-cancelled? With our renewed recruiting clout in the area, it could be interesting viewing.
I can find nothing on this show on Google. Can’t remember ever seeing it after that one show.

Pretty sure it was cancelled a long time ago.

i wish Spectrum did what they promised, acted like a true partner with all the NYS communities they serve and did a decent job covering NYS HS football, basketball and other sports.

Once Spectrum bought Time Warner, it seemed like everything worthwhile they did was cut and the only thing the company cared about was rising prices as often as possible.

I am not a fan.

I can find nothing on this show on Google. Can’t remember ever seeing it after that one show.

Pretty sure it was cancelled a long time ago.

i wish Spectrum did what they promised, acted like a true partner with all the NYS communities they serve and did a decent job covering NYS HS football, basketball and other sports.

Once Spectrum bought Time Warner, it seemed like everything worthwhile they did was cut and the only thing the company cared about was rising prices as often as possible.

I am not a fan.

I hated Time Warner and thought it couldn’t be worse

I hate spectrum even more…so there’s that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors