New Uniforms Truly Awesome | Syracusefan.com

New Uniforms Truly Awesome

JrodCuse

All Conference
Enough with the hating. These are some sweet uni's. Would you rather look like some of our NE brethren?

Uconn:

590x786xBIJu002CcAAVpSc-590x786.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6_hVTJxhMj.jpg

Rutgers:

New-Rutgers-Uniforms-1.png

BC:

Weber+State+v+Boston+College+dYnULqfcwNAl.jpg

Our uni's look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than all of the above. We now have similar uniforms to some very big name programs. These are the way new uniforms are trending.

This is badasssss:

New-Syracuse-Football-Uniforms-2.jpg

And now compared to most of the programs we are recruiting against, we have far superior uniforms. The mix-and-match possibilities will be awesome. Don't forget about the orange uniforms coming shortly as well. Not quite sure how anyone can perceive this as a negative, even if you don't like certain aspects of the uniform.

Looking at the rutgers pic, i'm glad we never went all black. That is most certainly a trend that fizzled out rather quickly.

And seeing the platinum/grey makes me think of West Va. Specifically, we can only hope that our receivers turn into Tavon Austin and Bailey

Looking at the rutgers pic, i'm glad we never went all black. That is most certainly a trend that fizzled out rather quickly.

And seeing the platinum/grey makes me think of West Va. Specifically, we can only hope that our receivers turn into Tavon Austin and Bailey
It's also got to be hotter than a mofo in a sunny day

With GMac's recruiting, I think we can get there.

Our dumpsterfire looks so much better than those tire fires! Yeah!

JrodCuse said:
Enough with the hating. These are some sweet uni's. Would you rather look like some of our NE brethren? Uconn: Rutgers: BC: Our uni's look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than all of the above. We now have similar uniforms to some very big name programs. These are the way new uniforms are trending. This is badasssss: And now compared to most of the programs we are recruiting against, we have far superior uniforms. The mix-and-match possibilities will be awesome. Don't forget about the orange uniforms coming shortly as well. Not quite sure how anyone can perceive this as a negative, even if you don't like certain aspects of the uniform.

Color is the only real issue.

I'm old, 50+ and probably lack a sense of style beyond what my wife tells me to wear, but i think they are fantastic... didn't like the numbers at first but they've grown on me. ironically, 4 is probably the worst looking digit of the group

I feel the same way. I didnt like the numbers when I first saw them and I didnt like the fact they came out with the all blue first with no orange pants. like what was said, the orange is coming at a later time and the numbers are growing on me. Your right , 4 is the weirdest number of them all. I love the change. I was getting tired of the same look and watching all these other teams get attention because they changed uniforms. Dyshawn Davis interview says alot. Its obvious that the players didnt like what they were previously wearing.

Color is the only real issue.
If they use the white helmets with the blue jerseys and the orange helmet with the white jerseys I think it would be a better fit.

Enough with the hating. These are some sweet uni's. Would you rather look like some of our NE brethren?

Uconn:

590x786xBIJu002CcAAVpSc-590x786.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6_hVTJxhMj.jpg

Rutgers:

New-Rutgers-Uniforms-1.png

BC:

Weber+State+v+Boston+College+dYnULqfcwNAl.jpg

Our uni's look waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than all of the above. We now have similar uniforms to some very big name programs. These are the way new uniforms are trending.

This is badasssss:

And now compared to most of the programs we are recruiting against, we have far superior uniforms. The mix-and-match possibilities will be awesome. Don't forget about the orange uniforms coming shortly as well. Not quite sure how anyone can perceive this as a negative, even if you don't like certain aspects of the uniform.
I would love for the all blue uniforms to look like the new Illinois orange and blue uniforms. http://news.sportslogos.net/2014/04/16/4-fbs-football-teams-get-new-uniforms/

we already have 1 of them. Brisly has the potentail to be Tavon Austin

And after mixing and matching the uniforms i like them more and more. 4 is the weirdest number, and as soon as they come out with the Orange uni's were set.

I'm partial to the gray uni's with orange helmet. I also think the white helmet is cool to be used once or twice a season. They can bury the blue helmet in the back of the closet.

Long time lurker and, of course, this would be the topic to compel me to post! Love the new uni' s because we need to move forward. We love the old digs because they represent success. Successes. I want to cheer for new success; recruits want to see new success. I was at Destiny the other day. Floyd made it clear. He represents the past, but we need to move forward. I'd like to see more Orange, but if the recruits like what they see then so do I.

I'm old, 50+ and probably lack a sense of style beyond what my wife tells me to wear, but i think they are fantastic... didn't like the numbers at first but they've grown on me. ironically, 4 is probably the worst looking digit of the group
Agree. It's unfortunate that the worst-looking number is the most significant to SU.

Is Gillum back working with the program? I knew Derrell was but that's interesting.
They had him on that Mike Bristol radio show a couple times last fall. I think he's back getting a graduate degree.

Enough with the hating. These are some sweet uni's.

This is badasssss:

And now compared to most of the programs we are recruiting against, we have far superior uniforms. .

The middle one looks more like Louisville than Syracuse. The one on the left (the gray) is kind of OK, but it's not us, it's an arena football team. The one on the right would be fine with orange pants, although the numbers still look pretty stupid.

I'm coming around on these. I need to see them in game action. My biggest gripe is the stripes on the numbers, but maybe that'll grow on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom