New Uniforms Truly Horrible | Syracusefan.com

New Uniforms Truly Horrible

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Ugly.

Awful.

Ridiculous.

Sorry, but I find it hard to believe that this kind of ugliness attracts talent.

The indoor facility will attract talent. Enhanced locker rooms will attract talent. Continued participation in the ACC will attract talent. Bowl appearances will attract talent.

Yuck, yuck, and yuck.

Ugly.

Awful.

Ridiculous.

Sorry, but I find it hard to believe that this kind of ugliness attracts talent.

The indoor facility will attract talent. Enhanced locker rooms will attract talent. Continued participation in the ACC will attract talent. Bowl appearances will attract talent.

Yuck, yuck, and yuck.

I dont care what the kids think. These suck

you guys sound like a bunch of grumpy old men.

images

I agree with the thread's opening comment.

Was all for a modern redesign and would actually like these somewhat if, you know, they were orange.

Or at least predominantly orange .

This grey crap has gotta stop. And the all blue???

I don't get it.

I agree with the thread's opening comment.

Was all for a modern redesign and would actually like these somewhat if, you know, they were orange.

Or at least predominantly orange .

This grey crap has gotta stop. And the all blue???

I don't get it.

THERE ARE ORANGE JERSEYS AND PANTS! They said there were, there is a gallery on cuse.com.

Because the all blue basketball unis were so well received.

well us grumpy old men are the ones with the $. Keep turning us off and watch as we fade away into SU fans from a distance and spend less up there. I know I'm already there as I guess an old man at 50 because these unis are beyond suck. Beyond

If your ready jump because you don't like the unis, please leave as soon as possible.

They are UNIFORMS... not the shroud of turin.

Unbelievable the mundane crap people complain about like it's serious or of importance.

If your ready jump because you don't like the unis, please leave as soon as possible.

They are UNIFORMS... not shroud of turin.
final straw amongst many final straws, so Ok. First spring game I'll be skipping in 20+ years. Got two less seasons tix (in part for other reasons) but at games it no longer feels like I'm watching "my team". Part of the connection has died, in part to this uniform fiasco. They better hope there's enough new young blood and $ to offset those with my mindset. I know old man on the porch.

These new unis are AWFUL. Hardly any orange. The gray ones are just hideous...hope we never wear them. What is with Nike and the color gray? The white might be salvageable if you wear the orange helmet with it. Hate the blue. We are not the bluemen.

OrangeXtreme said:
They're a hit among the 25 and under set. Unfortunately, most of us are twice that age. :bang:

None of us have any skill or eligibility left either.

I don't mind them at all - especially once I saw the orange options and the mix and match possibilities on Cuse.com.

if uniforms mean so little then why do we have team colors and mascots and the like.. why not just create a new look every year if brand means nothing.

so if the kids on the team like it and 75% of the fans dont does that make it right or better? some people like the Maryland uniforms, but most dont.