Class of 2015 - Next to commit poll | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Next to commit poll

Who is the next to commit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder who we might still go after this year. A conversation I had last night suggests that we may lose 4 of this years starters (yes, the NBA likes Christmas's athleticism.) It doesn't look great for Coleman to return next year. Much worse injury than anyone thought. This would not give us many scholarship players for next year.

I wonder who we might still go after this year. A conversation I had last night suggests that we may lose 4 of this years starters (yes, the NBA likes Christmas's athleticism.) It doesn't look great for Coleman to return next year. Much worse injury than anyone thought. This would not give us many scholarship players for next year.

There is no way whatsoever--none--that Christmas gets drafted. He may decide to declare, but he'd be setting himself up for failure.

I have no idea what's going to happen with Grant / Ennis, but I wouldn't remotely be surprised to see both return. The bloom is off of both roses since the 25-0 start.

How bad would we be next year if we lose Fair, Grant, Ennis, Christmas and Coleman can't play? And Keita too.

I'm quickly losing interest in Bryant. Seems like Diagne would be the much better player for Syracuse.

I'm quickly losing interest in Bryant. Seems like Diagne would be the much better player for Syracuse.

Bryant has the talent to be a pro. You don't throw that away. I guess he's going to enjoy the process, but this kid is a franchise type of player. He's a big time talent. He was a little soft when he was at Bishop Kearny, but he's gotten much more physical. I see him as a cross between Andre Blatche and Lamar Odom.

Not sure why people are unsure about Bryant. I believe he was invited to train with the u16 national team. He has a great motor. From earlier reports he is developing a low post game to go with his perimeter skills. He has terrific length and wing span. He is an upstate kid that we should be able to land. Can't hold it against a kid that wants to explore all his options, that's not a knock on SU. He has been on campus many times.

How bad would we be next year if we lose Fair, Grant, Ennis, Christmas and Coleman can't play? And Keita too.
That would leave us with nothing for board wok even if DC2 is able to get on the floor. Mccullough can't be our only rebound potential even if Gibinije is moved to the wing full-time. Roberson will be a starters well as BJ coming off the bench early and often we have to hope.

. Can't hold it against a kid that wants to explore all his options...".
Unless you are an SU fan, then you can call the kid all kinds of names and disparage his abilities and worth because he didn't commit to your team on your time line.

Not sure why people are unsure about Bryant. I believe he was invited to train with the u16 national team. He has a great motor. From earlier reports he is developing a low post game to go with his perimeter skills. He has terrific length and wing span. He is an upstate kid that we should be able to land. Can't hold it against a kid that wants to explore all his options, that's not a knock on SU. He has been on campus many times.

I was very high on Bryant. I just haven't seen anything of him in videos that really impressed my other than his fiery attitude. I haven't seen him against any great competition either.

I think its going to be a package deal of Tyler Ennis and Jerami Grant. They might be late to sign the letter of intent but thats not all that important.

how do you know how bad colemans injury is?

coleman had knee issues last year,What happened then.

screw this medical staff

Seems like he might be done to me, too. I'd be happy to get 10-15 minutes a game from him as Christmas' back up next year. Chino gets the time DC can't handle.

On the bright side, we'd have available minutes for an elite center in the next class.

That would leave us with nothing for board wok even if DC2 is able to get on the floor. Mccullough can't be our only rebound potential even if Gibinije is moved to the wing full-time. Roberson will be a starters well as BJ coming off the bench early and often we have to hope.

Tonight's 2nd round flame out means that both Ennis and Grant are likely back next year. If that happens, we are a Top 5 team for next year. We'll be crazy good:

Center: Christmas, Coleman, Obokoh
Forward: Grant, Roberson, McCullough, B.J. Johnson
Guard: Ennis, Cooney, Gbinije, Kaleb Joseph, Patterson

Want to see who the board thinks will be the next to commit.
After watching the style of bb that SU has played this year, where is the choice "None of the above"?

If Coleman is done, which is pure and simple speculation, what happens to his scholarship? It seems way uncool to yank his scholarship because of injuries he suffered while playing for the team. Does he keep it and it is just a sunk cost for the next two years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom